Italia-yes

After a malfunction during the show, Bob started to blame Frank, calling him useless and clumsy. It eventually escalated into a fight, made even worse by the fact they were both wasted. The Ways tried to pull them apart so I try to help Mikey but Frank pushed him into me, making us trip over a coffee table and fall on the floor. I rub my head lightly from the motion sickness from falling so fast, but I noticed that Frank had completely stopped fighting to look at the result.

"(Y/n) are you okay?" Mikey said rolling off me.
"I'm f-fine. Just dizzy."
"Bambino!"
Frank pushed Bob to the floor before getting up and rushing to my side.
"Bella donna, are you okay?"
Frank was obviously drunk according to his sudden Italian speech. When drunk, Frank would fade in and out of Italian when we least expect it. It may sound sexy but being that he's drunk, he ends up slurring in both languages regardless.
"Yeah, I'm fine. Just a little dizzy."
"I'm so sorry, neonata. It'll never happen again, io prometto."
"What happened?" Bob asked.
"Figlio di puttana! Look what you made me do!"
"You're the one that attacked me! For all I know you pushed her on purpose to make me feel bad!"
"Vaffanculo! Maybe you should protect her from me then!" He said before storming out the room.
"Frank wait!" I say.
"What did he even say?" Bob asked.
"He said fuck you." Gerard said.
"And I second that." Ray said.
"I think you should go." Mikey said.
"Since all that beer is acting as a truth serum, I think (y/n) should go talk to him." Gerard winks at me.
"You're acting like he was drinking-"
"You don't get to speak. We'll deal with you later." Mikey cut Bob off.
"What do you mean, truth serum?" I ask.
"Let's just say he called you the most adorable names in Italian."
"Frankie likes me?"
"Surprise?" Gee throws up his famous jazz hands.
"You knew?"
"He told me not to tell anyone. I did my part."

I run out to Frank's dressing room down the hallway and knock on the door lightly.
"What?" He mutters from inside.
"Frank let me in. We need to talk."
"No." there was a sudden series of thuds and crashing, forcing me to open the door.
Frank is laid out on the floor in front of me with a broken beer bottle on the hardwood floor.
"Frank!" I rush to his body and help him up.
"Oh bella ragazza, it's you." He slurs.
I rest him on his back on the black leather couch at the other end of his room and kneel next to him, holding his hand.
"Frank stop drinking. You're already wasted and I'm worried about you."
"I'm fine, go make sure I didn't hurt Bob troppo male."
"Frank, you're gonna drink yourself to death and for what? Is it cuz of Bob?"
"Fanculo! For you, il mio fiore!"
I pause giving him the chance to kiss my hand softly while staring into my eyes. I turn dark red as I find myself on the receiving end of his piercing bedroom eyes.
"It's for you, bambina. I want you essere mio forever."
"Frankie, don't look at me like that."
"I need you so bad, piccola ragazza. Così fottutamente carino."
He sat up and made me straddle his lap while his hard-on twitched and grew against my leggings. He rested his forehead against mine, our lips so close we were sharing the alcohol scented air.

"What does that mean?" I whisper in his ear.
"So fucking cute."
His mouth was suddenly on my neck, kissing and biting my like his life depended on it. I feel my wetness start to pool in my panties so my thighs together only for him to shove them apart and rub my clit through my leggings.
"Fr-Frankie....fuck."
"Mmm, la mia bambina sexy." He says between kisses.
We heard Gerard's voice in the hallway just before the door slammed shut. We chuckled before he pulled my shirt off and proceeded to cover my chest in hickeys.
"Mmm god. So good baby."
"Baciami, (y/n)."
"And what does that mean?"
"I'll show you."
He grabs the back of my neck and pulls me into a deep and rough kiss, his tattooed fingers digging into my hips as he guided them back and forth on his lap. I tug his shirt to which he pulled it off showing off his chest tattoos. I feel his fabric-covered cock twitch against me once more so I unzip his jeans and move his boxers, revealing how big he really is. I stood up and took off my leggings only to sit back on his lap, my wet panties rubbing against his twitching cock head.
"So wet, e pronto per me. Mmm, così caldo." He mumbled.
I pump his cock while watching him groan and thrust up into my fist.
"You like that Frankie?"
"Mani morbide."
It became harder against my palm, his tip twitching and begging for more touch.
"Cazzo, tutto bene. I need you, ragazza cattiva."

He picked me up and pushed me down his erect girth, to which we both moan loudly at the feeling. He pushes me down to his hilt, making me feel every thick inch of his girth. I bit my lip while I run my fingers through his ruffled black hair.
"S-so thick. I didn't think you'd f-feel this b-big." I whimper.
"Fuck it's so warm." He growls pumping me on his cock.
"Mmm. So good!"
With that, he started thrusting deeply alternating between quick and slow which shook the couch as I bent back and held onto his knees in pleasure.
"Fuck! Così carino. Too pretty for him."
"Ah fuck Frank! You're s-so big!"
"Non ti merita, all mine."
"Oh fuck."
At first, I thought we were gonna have a quickie by how fast we got here but the second I feel my bra unclasp I know for a fact it's about to be more than that. He gropes and fondles my boobs as I leave scratches on his bare, tattooed back.
"I'm gonna cum inside you." He moaned.
"N-now?"
"Not yet. Just letting you know before you stop me."
"Baby you're speaking full English." I say.
"Oh, I am? Huh."
"Does th-this make you less drunk?"
"I guess it does."
"Can you still speak in Italian though? It's s-so sexy."
"Really? My Italian brings you closer to your orgasm? Implora per me."
"Please, Frankie. Let me ride you while you talk to me in Italian, I won't entertain Bob ever again."
"Damn right you won't. Sei mia ora. Don't fucking forget that."
"Fuck me, baby."
"Che troia per me. Ugh, fuck."
"Oh god, baby. I'm gonna cum."
"Non ancora. Not yet. Hold it."
"B-but I can't."

"R-ride me, baby. So fucking warm, yes! Fuck!" He moaned as I roll my hips on him.
"You're so t-thick. B-beg for me in Italian."
"Guidami bambina! Sono così disperato che ne ho bisogno!"
"Ugh, Frankie!"
I start to grind and bounce on him at the same time, causing moans and curses to spill from both of our mouths. He groaned and threw his head back muttering something in Italian.
"I'm so close baby."
"M-me too. You want me to cum in you?" He moaned.
"Oh fuck yes baby. Pump it all into me!"
"Oh fuck yeah! Gonna give you all of it."
"Then go ahead, baby!"
Frank's pace started to falter as he got closer but he suddenly grabbed my hips and thrusted faster than ever all while mumbling in Italian
"What baby? Tell me." I say running my fingers through his hair.
"Oh fuck, I'm cumming. Bel fiore, I'm c-cumming."
"Me too. Inside."

As I came, I called his name before feeling his load shoot up into me. We both panted as he finished spilling into me but he had a lot of passion and anger so I didn't expect him to finish up just yet. I look down at his face with love.

"Will you stop drinking so much now?" I say between pants.
"I don't know, I'll have to think about it."
"Frank, I mean it."
"Please don't leave me. I'm begging you."
"I wouldn't dream of it."
"Then I'll stop drinking so much. Only for celebrations."
"I can work with that."
We smile at each other and lean in for a kiss when there was a sudden knock on the door.
"Uh yeah?!" Frank called.
"Are you two done making love? Cuz I got announcements." Gerard's voice called from behind the door.
We both roll our eyes at his extraness.
"Go ahead, Gee." I respond.
"Thank you. Now, first things first, very thin walls fuckers. We heard everything, and for the record, you both know I also speak Italian. This ain't a hotel ya fucks."
"Sorry." We yell back in unison.
"Second of all, congrats. No offense it was about goddamn time you two fucked. Like seriously."

I take my hands from around Frank's neck and cover my dark red face with them but he pulls them away with a laugh and kisses my nose.
"Lastly, I have news."
"What is it?"
"Um, Mikey and I kicked Bob out the band."