Take All The Pain Away

Ray's POV

A few weeks ago, this slut Amanda somehow got my number, she would send a bunch of nudes to my phone daily when (Y/n) and I were dating. Of course, she found out and thought I was cheating but she won't listen to me because of how disgusted she is. I see her open her locker in the busy hallway with her friend right to her so I stand next to it as she closes it.

"Hey." I say softly.
"Ohh hey, bye Ray." Her friend says walking away, disappearing into the crowd.
(Y/n) just closes her locker and walks away, pleated skirt swaying. I quickly follow her but she starts to speed walk.
"Stop following me, Ray. Go hang with your friends."
"Babe we need to talk. It's important."
"No Ray. I don't want to talk. I don't even want to see you until I can stomach what you did."
"Cupcake please, this has been a huge misunderstanding."
No response from her as we advance down the hallway.
"C'mon cupcake, you know I've never hurt you on purpose, right?"
She stopped walking and turned to face me. Her voice shook like she was trying not to cry making me feel even more guilty.
"No Ray, I don't. I don't know. We dated for what, 2 years? I gave you everything and then this is my reward? Do you hear the sound of my voice? That's pain, sadness, and disappointment. From you, that you caused."
"Cupcake, I-"
"And I'm not your cupcake anymore. Goodbye Ray."
I try to grab her arm before she could leave but she jerked it away and left me in the hall looking sad and guilty.

I come up with a plan to trick her into the auditorium with me. I got Frank to convince (Y/n) that her friend knew the truth about what happened to us and knowing she couldn't resist the truth, she walked into the auditorium that I've dimmed the lights in.
"Hello?" Her voice echoed.
"Over here! On the stage!" Frank said.
"Coming!" She yelled back.
"Thanks, Frank." I whisper.
"No problem, man. Get your girl back." He said running out the auditorium's back door.
I see her silhouette walk center stage to my set up her version of a romantic picnic. I had a blanket laid out with her favorite lunch, BLT's with Dr.Pepper and for a snack, I baked her favorite cupcakes, strawberry. That's where I get her nickname from, she loves cupcakes.
"Ray, what the hell are-- what is all this?" She asked.
"It's just a little something I put together with some of your favorites."
She sat down on the opposite side of the blanket. "You bought me a BLT in the middle of the school day?"
"No silly, I made them yesterday. I also made you cupcakes and bought you Dr.Pepper."
"Ray, y-you remembered. Everything."
"Of course. Sorry I tricked you here but I needed to talk to you in our own space."
"Fine go ahead." She said picking up her sandwich.

I explained everything to her, the nudes, my number, Frank, everything. When I finished we were both done with our sandwiches and I was waiting for her reaction.
"So like I told you, it was a misunderstanding. But you have every right to be mad and I should've handled it better and told you instead of trying to fix it myself."
"Ray please don't cry."
"I'm not crying."
"Really?" She walks around the blanket and sits next to me just to wipe a newly fallen tear from my cheek, "Then what's this?"
"Uh, sweat? You're so hot it's affecting me."
"You're so corny. I miss you, Ray."
"I miss you too. So will you take me back?"
"Well you were the biggest idiot in the world and I hate you for it."
"I know, I know and I am so sorry." I hang my head.
She straddles my lap and rests her arms on my shoulders.
"But I'll take you back, ya dork."
"Are you okay with missing a few classes?"
"Sure, why?"
"I have something else planned and we both need it."
"What do you mean?"

I slide my hand up her cheek and to the back of her neck, pulling her in to kiss her. She held my face as we made out passionately next to the blanket. Before I knew it our tongues were fighting for dominance while she grinded down on me, waking up my erection. I pick her up without saying a word and bring her to the edge of the stage where I sit between her thighs and pull up her skirt.
The stage is only a few feet high, high enough for her to rest on while I make love to her. She kisses me as she fumbles with my belt buckle between her legs. I help her then pull my boxers down enough to take my erection out while she kisses my neck, hopefully leaving hickies that I can show the guys later. She adjusts her weight on the stage as I pull down her panties. I then stare into her eyes before resting my forehead against hers.

"Don't look at me like that. It does things to me." I breathe.
"Like what?" She teases.
"Those bedroom eyes you're giving me, I'm not stupid. It turns me on so much."
"Baby, I don't remember how to take you."
"Don't worry, cupcake, I'll be gentle. I just wanna make love to you."
I push into her slowly and we groan together at the feeling. I make sure to keep my thrusts slow and deep while I maintain eye contact with her. She grabs my shoulders as I drag myself back out of her. I force myself back in deeper making her gasp.
"Fuck Ray. D-did you get bigger? It feels so different."
"Shit cupcake, you feel so good."
"I missed you so much."
"I missed you too. Are you still on the pill?"
"Mhm, fuck me, baby."
I kiss her softly. "I'll do it just how you like it."

I switch my pace between slow and quick but make sure to thrust deeply regardless. She squeezes my muscles and shoulders, which is huge compared to her hands. I chuckle at it cuz I know that these arms can pin her to my bed and also keep her safe when she has nightmares, that's why she loves them. I pull her closer to me, giving her my full length and she moans loudly into my ear while I kiss and suck on the pulse in her neck.
"Shh, we gotta be quiet or someone will hear us." I whisper.
"B-baby, so deep."
"Babygirl, you're squeezing around me. You must've craved me these past weeks."
"I have but I h-hated the thought of you at the same time."
"Next time you come over, I'll fuck you like I hate you, but for right now, I want you to feel good."
"Ray, I'm close. I'm right there."
"Me too. You're still on the pill right? I don't want little Rays running around just yet."
"Yes Ray, put it in me. Please I missed your load."
"Baby I'm so sorry. I am so fucking sorry." I say thrusting faster.
"Ohh R-Ray, too fast I'm cumming."
"I'm so sorry baby. I didn't want us to break up like that. I don't want us to break up ever again."
"Ray I can't-- fuck."
"I just want you to b-be happy with me, oh fuck cupcake."
"Babe you're so good please don't stop."
"Please never leave me again. I promise if something happens between me and another girl, you'll be the first to know. Ah shit. Mmm."
"Okay Ray I forgive you but I'm so close fuck."
"Not too loud, but I wanna hear my name out this pretty little mouth."

She struggles and whimpers for a bit
"Now cupcake. While you're cumming."
"R-Ray."
"Again I'm almost there."
"R-Ray!" Her walls tighten around my throbbing cock and turn my speech into growls.
"That's my girl."
I growl her name into her neck as I grip and pull her hips closer so I can cum in her deep as possible, but she calls out so I end up covering her mouth as I paint her insides white. She clings to me for a bit, our pants making the air thick and hot but she then looks up and looks at me, panting still.
"Are you my cupcake again?" I breathe.
"Yeah, of course, Sunshine."
"I hate that name."
"Why, I love it. It's adorable."
"It messes with my bad boy image when you call me in the hallway."
"But you're my Ray of sunshine."
"Y'know what I should drop you to class just like this."
"One last kiss before I go."
"Are you gonna stop calling me that?"
"Nope. Now kiss."

I roll my eyes before squishing her face into a rough kiss. After we get fixed up, I drop her to class but as soon as the door closes I hear some people say,

"Ooo there's hickies all over your neck."

"You were with Ray weren't you?"

"Isn't he a bad boy?"

"What were you guys doing? You look hella tired."

I just smile to myself knowing that I still got it. And my girl.