Make Me Reappear

I feel like I've tortured you guys enough

Mikey's POV

About a week later, I'm back at (y/n)'s house to see her that "boyfriend's" car wasn't there. I want to rush up there eagerly but they most likely caught my little act of vandalism. Nevertheless, I once again knock on her door and she opens it, this time with a look of either disgust or sorrow.

"Hey (y-" she immediately slapped me before I finish my greeting.
"I deserved that."
"That was for Payton's car."
"I had a feeling. Look I'm sorry I got a little bit out of hand with--"
"This is for making me deal with you not acknowledging me in our relationship." She slaps me again, a little harder this time.
"And this is for making our break up difficult on me."
I brace myself for another smack when she fists my shirt and kisses me as passionately as possible. Noticing the taste of her lips, my reflex is to grab her waist and hold it against mine as we come back up for air.

"I hate you." She whispers, flashing her tempting ass bedroom eyes.
"Yeah, I know. I'm a horrible person."
I latch my lips back onto hers and we stumble back into her house.
I pin her against the door and kiss her like I'll never see her again cuz chances are, I probably won't. This was just her missing me it'll end soon but at least I got this one chance to show how much I love and miss her. Again we come up for air.

"So horrible. I don't even know how you got in here. This is a home invasion."
"Heh, let's just say I'm undercover."
"Ooo, are you here to take me in?"
She drags her fingers across her big breasts that are emphasized thanks to the tight ass shirt she's wearing. "No miss. I've been assigned to protect you."
"Whoever's out to get me, Officer?"
"A short man that doesn't know how to moan. Now, I have to make sure you don't have any weapons on you for my own safety."
"I don't have anything on me, sir." She chuckles.
"We'll just see about that."
I grab her shirt by the collar and rip it open revealing a black bra that was completely lace, showing off her nipples and everything. I manage to resist the urge to fuck her sexy ass then turn her around to pat her down. I grope her boobs from behind, then move down to her hips, her thighs, when I hear a small, quick buzzing sound.
"Tsk, tsk, tsk. Y'know it's a felony to lie to cop."
"Whatever do you mean, Officer?"
"Don't play dumb with me." I stand back up and nibble on her collarbone, making her moan slightly. "I won't hesitate to arrest you."
"Yes, sir."
She wiggles her butt against my hard-on so I smack before lifting her nightgown to show matching black lace panties and a light blue vibrator buzzing inside her. She wanted me to come over to see her like this.
"How long am I gonna be under your protection, Officer?" She asks biting her lip.
"Whenever your boyfriend gets home to protect you for me."
"But the short man is my boyfriend."
"No, the fuck he's not. He's your kidnapper and he's manipulated you into staying here. So until your true boyfriend comes back, I'm your only protection."
"Well, my captor gets back here at about 7:30, Officer." My eyes dart to the clock on the wall that reads 3:37 and smirk, "So I'm all yours."

I feel my hard-on twitch in my tight jeans at the eyes she gives me. They just scream "Take me right here, right now" and I will gladly fulfill her wish.
"Looks like I've got a lot of protecting to do." I whisper, unzipping my pants.
I pull her gown up, panties down and carefully take out the vibrator but then thrust it back in making her jump and shiver.
"Please don't tell my captor, Officer."
"Wouldn't even dream of it."
"Then you won't mind if I make sure you don't have a wire on you."
She pulls my shirt off and holds my shoulders while she stares. She kisses my chest and runs her hands all over my denim-covered cock making it completely stiffen. I quickly push her away and pin her right back against the door.
"Did I tell you to touch me? Do I need to teach you a lesson?" I ask in her ear.
"No Officer, I just couldn't help myself. I just wanted to know how big your nightstick was."
"Heh, I bet it's bigger than what your captor has. Now tell me, did you have this vibrator for him?"
"N-no sir, because of him. He barely gives me a proper orgasm."
"That's why I'm here to protect you."
"Mister, what are you gonna do with me?"
"I'm gonna fuck you like a whore should be fucked and you're gonna take it. Got it?"
"Yes, Officer."
I take the vibrator out and drop it on the floor before taking myself out and pushing into her, feeling how wet she already was. She claws and palms at the wooden door in front of her as I start thrusting.

"Oh please, sir go slow. I haven't felt anything this big in a while." She moans.
"Ugh, fuck. Are you sure you fucked him, miss? You're tight enough to be a virgin."
"Ah, fuck. Mikey, more. I need you."
I smack her ass hard making her cry out. "That's Officer Way to you."
"Yes, Officer Way. I'm sorry."
"That's better."
It wasn't long before we were sweating, moaning messes against the door. Every breath we took came out in a moan and with every thrust I gave, she pushed back against me at the same rhythm. I push back in her deeply, pinning her against the door.
"Fuck, please take me back baby."
"Oh, g-god I want you back. B-but what about Payton?"
"I don't care where he goes, but he's not ever giving you a poor orgasm again."

I quickly pull out, spin her around and pick her up. I thrust back in making her throat her head back. At the moment I kiss and suck on her neck. I turn around and res her ass on the stairs while I fuck her harder and faster on the 6th or 7th step. She held onto the edge of the one she sitting on as I sped up my pace to get us both there.
"Mikey, please. I feel it. I'm gonna...."
"Me too baby. Let's cum together, okay?"
"Fuck me harder then." She smirked.
I smirk back before picking her up and standing her behind the couch. I bend her over the back of the couch and fuck her deep since her butt and body are at an amazing angle.
"Agh, Mikey! Where'd you learn all this?"
I pull her hair up so she'll stand again. I then nibble on her earlobe and collarbone.
"Gerard taught me a few things. Are you cumming?" I whisper in her ear.
"Mhm, right there baby."
"Good, me too."

I pushed her back over the chair and speed up my pace until I feel her pretty little parts that I own tighten around my cock bringing me to my well-deserved orgasm. I pull her up to me and kiss her neck as she whimpers at the feeling of my cum settling in her.
"Fucking, leave him."
"Done, but can we cuddle baby? I missed your cuddles."
"Aw baby. I'm so sorry."
"I'm sorry too."
She turns around and we kiss before I carry her around the couch to cuddle on it. I didn't even care about the possibility of us falling asleep and getting caught. I just to be with her through it, like it's supposed to be.