Sweaty Secret (1)

Disclaimer: threesome (that being said this is a long one)

Heading back to the diner was a 6-hour drive and it was boring as hell. We were tired and grateful we escaped the BLind ambush alive, but still, it was dead silent in the car with only the sound of panting and shifting in the backseat thanks to me because I was laid out on top of Fun Ghoul and Party Poison while Jet Star and Kobra Kid were upfront.

"Can you get any heavier?" Party says rolling his eyes.
"Rude. I can't help it if I'm uncomfortable."
"You're probably uncomfortable because you're laid across two sweaty bodies." Fun said.
"Shut it."
"Make me."
I try to kick him but he blocks it and ends up pushing up my skirt.
"Kids, kids, kids. Don't make this drive longer than it has to be." Jet Star says like the mother he is.
"Yeah Frank."
Party then plucked me in the head.
"Ow!"
"You're being a baby." He said.
"Gee I'm restless! We've been in this car forever!"
"Yeah except that we left BLind like half an hour ago." Fun bit back.
"I'm gonna fight you."
"Try it."
I try to sit up but before I could Fun rubs his index finger on my clit through my panties making me gasp. Party watches me while I squirm but when he sees me about to moan he quickly covers my mouth.

"Shhh." He whispered.
I squirm and whimper from Fun's motions under Party's hand.
"I think she wants us to punish her, Fun. What do you think?" Gee asked.
"Oh, she definitely does. She's already so wet." Frank replied.
Frank fake yawns and stretches out on the backseat.
"Hey Jet can you turn on the radio? It's kinda dead in here."
"Well duh, Mikey and (y/n) are knocked."
"They are?" Party asks looking down at my face smugly.
"Yeah, well Mikey's clearly asleep and I haven't really heard anything from (y/n) in a bit."
"You're right she is asleep. Party you should cover her with your jacket." Fun says winking at me.

Party rests his jacket over my head while Ray turned on the radio to some soft music and let it play at a medium volume. Party reaches under the jacket and unzips his pants. As soon as his growing bulge is free I lick it through his boxers, feeling it throb on my tongue. I feel his legs tense underneath me as I pull his dick out from his boxers and kiss his tip. I suck on the vein and kiss back up to the tip all while thinking how big Frank's might be.

The jacket is suddenly yanked from my head to show Gerard's pleasure-filled expression. He tangles his fingers in my hair and shoves me onto his twitching cock making himself groan and throw his head back.
"Fuck, your throat's so tight." He whispers.
"I kinda wanna see what other tight places she has." Frank said pulling down my panties.

He pushed two of his fingers into me making me moan to which Gerard thrusted into my throat at the feeling.
"Frankie, do that again."
"This?" He pumps his fingers into me making me moan around him again.
"Fuck, yeah. Like that." He moans.
Frank takes his fingers out and adjusts himself to sit right under me. Gerard takes himself out of my mouth and smiles at me. I hear Fun unzipping himself when his tip suddenly pushed into my wet core. He shivers and throbs until he's fully erect inside me. I look over at him and see his head leaning on the window while he breathes heavily.

"Are you on birth control?" Party asks.
"Y-yeah."
"Good, cuz I don't think Ghoul's gonna pull out."
"What about Ray and--oh god." I gasp as Frank pushes his cock into my g spot.
He thrusts slowly trying not to rock the car or alert Ray.
"Fuck, s-so tight." He mumbles grabbing my hips.
Party starts to push my butt back down to meet Fun's rhythm, making Fun bite his lip as he groaned quietly.
"Oh fuck." He moans.
"Come to think of it, you're supposed to sleep." Party whispers before pushing my head back down to the base of his cock. Gee moans a little too loud at the sudden warmth of my mouth.

"You guys okay back there?" Star asked
"Yeah, I'm fine. (Y/n) just rolled over and her elbow is pressing on my nuts." Gee said.
"Oh damn okay. Try to adjust her carefully then."
"Okay, I'll try."
He picks up my head and moves it back and forth while trying not to moan.
"There we go. Thanks man."
"No problem." Ray said before singing along with the radio.
"Frank, you close yet?" He whispers while staring at me.
"Y-yeah, almost there. Shit."
"Good so am I. We'll have to switch sometime."
"Yeah, I wanna feel her little mouth when it's not sassing me."
"Guys, look a gas station. Bout time, we can finally get gas and stretch our legs." Ray whispered, for Mikey's sake.

I watched Gerard and Frank smile at each other as Ray pulled into the gas station. As soon as Ray walked into the bathroom around the back, Frank and Gerard picked up the pace of their thrusts to try to reach their climaxes but they still couldn't moan loudly cuz Mikey was still in the passenger side.

Gerard looked down at me, biting his lip. "Swallow everything." He growled.
I nod and soon his load was seeping into my mouth as he pushed my head even closer to meet his shaved pelvis while he emptied himself into my throat.
"Fuck, (y/n). I'm gonna-- uhh!" Frank moaned as he pressed his pelvis firmly against me and spilled himself deep inside me while I finished swallowing Party's load.
"Fuck, that was great." Party said.
"Yeah, let's switch before Star gets back."
They picked me up and laid me in the opposite position so now I was looking up at Ghoul's face with his dick resting on my cheek.
"I guess you don't have a small dick after all." I tease smirking at him.
"Big talk from someone who's about to take another load from me."
"Fuck you."
"Oh I did, and you loved it."
"It wasn't that good."
"Really? Then why you were moaning like my bitch?"
"Our bitch." Party states smacking my ass.
"Right, and you fucking love it, don't you?"

He suddenly pushes his tip into my mouth before I can respond so I squint at him in annoyance. He chuckles.
"Don't you?"
I reluctantly nod then desperately suck on his head while Gerard's angles himself and pushes into me with a squish noise.
"Damn Ghoul. You made such a mess, but fuck she's tight."
"Still?"
I take him out my mouth with a pop noise and rub my spit all over his shaft.
"Nevermind I guess you do have a small dick."
"It's big enough for your throat though."
With that, Frank grabs my hair and makes me bob my head on his cock then moans as he thrusts into my mouth.
"Dammit, Ray's back." Party says thrusting slower.
"Don't worry, we got 3 more hours before we get home."

When Ray gets in the car, I continue to suck off Frank under Party's jacket while he strokes my hair from outside the jacket.
"Wait wasn't (Y/n)'s head on your lap?"
"Yea, but she got uncomfortable and went on his lap so now I've got her legs."
I gotta say, Gee is a good liar on the spot because Ray got back on the road with no questions asked. Frank leaned down to me subtly but kept his head against the window.
"Wait til we get you home." He winked.