Bad Touch

Frank's POV

After a long day working the mafia, what I needed was to see my baby girl. She was at home with the nanny that I hired to keep her safe and out of trouble. When I get home, I punch in the code and unlock the 4 locks on the metal door. What, they're for safety. I don't need any rival mafias taking my little one. I open the door to see crayons all over the floor and there's arguing coming from the kitchen.

"Mio bambino, I'm home! Hello?"
"Daddy?" I hear her say.
I see both of them poke their heads out the kitchen, my baby girl with a smile and the nanny with a relieved look. She ran to me and hugged me tightly with her small frame.
"Daddy! You're back."
"Hey neonata. You okay? What's all the yelling about?"
"She was being a meanie so I stopped listening to her."
"A meanie?"
The nanny walked up to us with her arms crossed and with an aggravated look.
"Ciao. What happened?"
"Non stava ascoltando! I told her to pick up the crayons but she just pouted and turned around."
"She said you were essere un cattivo and that's why she stopped listening. My baby girl doesn't do that to other people without a reason."
"Well, I didn't do anything to her. And I'm leaving."

She walked out closing the door harshly, making (y/n) flinch and whimper. I didn't even pay her.
"What happened, piccolo bambino? Tell me what she did."
She played with her thumbs and the hem of her skirt so I kneel down to get closer to her face.
"Either we can talk here or upstairs on the bed. But we are going to talk about this."
"Sh-she hit me."
"Cuz you weren't listening. It was per una ragione. Bad girls get punished. Lo sai, bambina."
"No Daddy! She hit my butt."
"Cosa intendi? She spanked my baby?"
"Mhm, mhm!"
"Aw, baby. It's okay. C'mon, let's go upstairs."
I carry her upstairs to our bedroom and pull down her little black tutu to see a red handprint on her butt. Now I'm glad I didn't pay her. I specifically told her don't spank her cuz that's my job. She's only allowed to smack her hand or her arm, and even then the area shouldn't be red.

"She did this to you?" I ask rubbing her little butt.
"Si papà."
"Well let's make each other feel better. Come cuddle with Daddy cuz he's tired. Nudo o vestiti?"
I taught her some Italian and I've also introduced a couple of phrases to her like that so I'm not surprised when she knows what I'm saying.
"Nudo."
"Brava ragazza."
She smiles brightly as I help her take her clothes off. She then she crawls into bed while I take off mine and once my boxers are off, I slide into bed and hold la mia bambina close to my heart where she belongs.
"Daddy?"
"Sì mio zucchera?"
"You're so tense."
"Sto bene, baby. Don't worry about it."
"Does you need me to sucky?"
"Uh..."
She so sweet, but I can't use her whenever I'm tired or frustrated from work or nannies that overstep.
"No thanks, baby. I'm okay."
"Are you sures? You hesitated."
"Yes baby. Daddy just needs coccole right now."
I finally give in to my sleepiness and allow my eyes to close but right after I do, I start to have a wet dream. I try to ignore the fake pleasure so I don't wake up mio gattino. For what feels like an hour later, the dream gets so fucking tempting to the point of me rocking my hips in my sleep. Thinking of her warmth sinking down mio cazzo as I think about la mia principessa riding me.

Fanculo, all she did was ask to succhiarmi and now all I can think about is her warm mouth and small hands wrapped around me, ugh fuck. I'm thrusting against the bedsheets slowly so I don't wake her up but it's too much so I moan slightly and I reach down to try to relieve some friction. Strangely, I feel more hair than usual knowing I shaved so I quickly open my eyes and pull her head off me, making a 'pop' sound as my cock leaves her lips.
"B-bambino? What are you up to? I said non succhiare. Sei una cattiva ragazza?"
She doesn't say anything as she wraps her small hands around the base of my apparently hard cock. She starts to stroke her spit all over it making noises that get me even harder.
"But Daddy, you were enjoying it."
Huh, I thought I was dreaming. "But principessa I thought I told you no. Are you not listening again?"
She quickly deepthroats me making me arch my back as I feel her throat squeeze around my cock as it throbs faster.
"Daddy was twitching and fucking my mouth while he was sleeping."
"Yeah, Daddy's mind was being naughty. I guess Daddy did need sucky after all."

It wasn't even 10 minutes before I started to feel il mio orgasmo rise in my stomach, and my stamina was usually amazing.
"Gattino, how long have y-you been doing this?"
She popped off again but kissed my tip lightly as she spoke.
"For almost an hour."
"That explains why Daddy's gonna cum so early."
"It's not early, I've been waiting for Daddy to cum." She pouts.
"Ah, I see. Sei pronto per lo sperma di papà?"
"Huh?"
I chuckle at her confusion before groaning loud in pleasure. "Are you ready for Daddy's cum baby?"
"Mhm, please I want all of it."
"Okay, baby I want you to take it all down like una ragazza grande."
"Gattino, bevi papà?"
"Gattino bevi papà, exactly. Right down your throat."
She strokes my twitching cock even faster while I thrust into her fist. I growl deeply as she sinks her mouth back onto me, allowing me to spurt my load into her mouth.
"Cazzo principessa! Così buono!"

I feel every gulp, every gasp she makes around me as she swallows my load. I knew it was gonna be a lot by how much teasing I went through. When I'm done, (y/n) licks from my base to my tip to clean me off before she climbs back up next to me. I planted a small kiss on her lips.
"Ragazzaccia. Very bad girl." She giggles as I tickle her tummy. "Thanks, baby. I really needed that."
"Yous welcome. I just wanna make Daddy happy."
"Thank you mio fiore. Now it's time for bed."
"Aw man. More time Daddy I'm not sleepy."
"We'll play more early tomorrow morning before Daddy goes to work. How's that sound?"
"Weally!?"
Cute little thing made herself slip. "Yes zucchera. But you have to get some sleep."
"Otay, good night Daddy."
I clear my throat. "Mi scusi?"
"Sowwy. I mean um, buonanotte papà?"
"Mmm, buonanotte zucchera."