Star Spangled

Sorry this may be a long one

Frank's POV

A few days later, I was laying in bed channel surfing in my bedroom. It was 5:45 and I have yet to get out of bed. I was too sad to move, eat, or interact with anyone since our breakup. There was a sudden knock at the door so I rolled my corpse out of bed and opened it to see the boys standing there. Before I could even speak, Gee shoved his phone in my face.

"Fucking explain this!" He said.
"What is it?" I asked.
"(Y/n)'s tweet from earlier today." Ray chimed in.
It said that she was getting ready for a first date. I was a little jealous but she wasn't mine.
"So what? She's not with me guys."
Gerard immediately smacked me before pushing me back into my house and onto my couch, where they all stared at me.
"Fix this." Gee said.
"You're not even gonna try, Frankie?" Ray asked.
"I can't. She's not mine....not anymore."
"I guess you're right, man." Mikey said.
They both looked at him like he was crazy and I was just confused.
"Mikey, what are you doing?" Gee asked.

"I mean think about it, he's not as good as the new guy."
I furrowed my eyebrows and sat up. "What do you mean, not as good?"
"Well she posted about their date, for all we know this could be a blind date. Did she ever post about your dates?"

I was so pissed and mad I got up and went upstairs without saying a word. About 15 minutes later, I came back down in a nice black button up and jeans. I pushed my hair behind my ears despite my bang.
"I'm going to (Y/n)'s house. I'm not letting some stranger take my girl."
"

That's the spirit!" Gerard said.
"Yeah, go get her!" Ray said.
I ran down to my car and drove the hour and a half back to New York. I arrived at her house and knocked on the door. She opened and she was in a large tee-shirt that covered her thighs.
"(Y/n), I-"
"You're not supposed to be here." She said about to close the door.
"Baby, listen." I grabbed the door.
"I'm not your baby anymore and I'm getting ready. You have to go."
"Please, (Y/n). I just wanna talk. That's it."
She looked at the floor, deep in thought. She went back inside and I followed.
"You have ten minutes, Iero. Ten."
"All I need."

We settled in her room and after telling her I was sorry multiple times. Her demeanor softened but her answer was still no and I ended up helping her get ready for her date despite being slightly pissed and jealous. I helped her with her hair and pick out a dress. She soon stepped out her walk-in closet in a black pencil dress and black heels making me daydream about her.
"Ok Frankie? What do you think?" She asked.
I really wished she hadn't addressed me like that cuz my pulse fluttered, a little too much at the sight of her.
"Huh? Oh sorry. I think....I think he's gonna love it."
"Thanks, but I asked what you think."
"O-oh what I think? Well I think you're the most beautiful fucking girl in the world."
I was half expecting a negative reaction but her blush and attempt to hide her face was all I needed.
"Um uh what's his name?"
"It's Steve."
"Steve, that's cool, I didn't know that you were going on a date with Captain America." I chuckled. She chuckled with me.
"You really look beautiful, (Y/n)."
"Thanks Frank."
I stood up from the bed and walked over to her. I rested my hand on her cheek and stroked it with my thumb.
"I miss you. And for the thousandth time I'm sorry."
"It's okay, Frank. I forgive you."

We hugged, hands sliding up and down her back, her doing the same to me. She turned back to the mirror and smoothed out her dress but I just couldn't help myself staring at her curves and ass; just her in that fucking outfit that wasn't even for me. I buried my face in her neck and nipped and sucked her collarbone, hoping to leave hickies.
"I don't want you to go anymore. You look too good." I whisper.
"Frank.....you know I have to."
"You don't. Stay here, with me."
I pulled away to look at her but she just let go of me, sadly avoiding eye contact with me in the mirror but I just continue until she tells me to stop.
"Stay...with...me." I say between kisses.
"I can't, Fr-Frankie. I gotta go soon."
"You don't baby. Stay...with...me."
"Frank we....st-stop
"You don't me to baby and I don't want to so let me just do this please."
She suddenly pulled me into a passionate and very rough kiss so in the moment I pinned her against the closet door. I finally backed up for air but I made sure to keep her pinned to the door.

"I'll let you decide how far we take this." I breathed staring at her.
She looked at me in silence picking an option when she unbuttoned my shirt, from top to bottom slowly. She then pulled me back for another deep, sloppy kiss. It quickly escalated from rubbing each other's sides to pulling each other's face closer to pulling each other's hair. I then pick her up, carry her to the bed, and straddle her. I continue to kiss her neck harshly, leaving 2 hickies behind. I sat up and slid my open shirt off my arms then laid back on her to make out.

"I love you so much. I can't have you leaving with some random guy." I whisper.
"Frank, please."
"Baby fuck, tell me me you love me."
Suddenly the doorbell chimed throughout the house.
"Shit that's him" she said trying to sit up.
"No."
I quickly rubbed and grinded on her panties, earning a little moan. I knew she was holding back, but I was just to hear one. The bell rang again and I just smirked as she pulled her dress up, but stopped her.
"Dress and heels, stay on." I demand tugging at her panties, "But these are coming off."
I pulled her panties off then licked from her entrance to her clit, making her hold my head in place and moan loudly, exactly what I was looking for. After 10 minutes of making her squirm and whimper with my tongue, I pull away and stood up to take off my pants and as soon as he did, the bulge in my boxers got bigger.

"I missed it baby."
"Do you want to baby?" He said stroking my hair.
She stared up at me while pulling down my boxers, my cock springing out. She sucked my tip harshly, making me groan deeply. She looked me in the eyes as I felt her take me into her throat.
"Oh god. Fuck, you're always so amazing at that princess."
I slowly guided her head back and forth against my cock, probably leaking my precum on her tongue. A couple minutes later, I was twitching in her throat and begging her to stop. She looked up at with worried eyes, not stopping.
"Baby, please. I wanna save it."
She popped me out of her mouth with a smirk.
"Then take me, Frankie."
"Bend that ass over, princess."
She followed my orders and I pushed into her, feeling her squeeze around me again, not stopping until her ass met my hips. I felt every inch of her and I knew she felt every inch of me.

"Fuck I'm on birth control, Frankie. You can if You w-want." She whimpered. I honestly missed that.
"God baby, already offering it up to me. Didn't even start thrusting yet."
I pulled myself back out to my tip, then pushed all the way back in harshly making her whine in pleasure. I thrusted faster, holding her hips in place for stability.
"Fr-Frankie! Ah God!" She moaned.
"I love you so much baby."
"Yes, please yes!"
I saw her grip tighten on the bedsheets as my thrusts got faster. I let go of her left hip and wrapped my hand around her throat, pulling her against my sweaty chest. She loved that, it always drove her crazy.
I went slower and harder, and we both moaned at the pleasure the different angle gave us. I felt myself twitch inside her, making her moan and turn around and look deep into my eyes as my orgasm built up.

"I'm getting close, baby." I whispered.
"M-me too."
"I love you so m-much and I'm so so so sorry about everything."
"Frankie, it's o-okay. J-just keep...fucking god!"
"Aww baby, I bet you want it inside right? Hmm?"
"Mhm, mhm. Inside Frankie I'm on birth, j-just f-fuck!"
I held both of her hips tightly as my hips went off rhythm and pounded her harder. I pushed her back down and laid on her as I got closer and closer to my orgasm. I twitched inside her several times, before pushed deeper and gushed inside her. We laid there relaxing, as our breathing calmed. I pulled myself out and collapsed onto the bed next to her.

"I love you, so very fucking much (Y/n)." I said again.
"I love you too, Frank."
"Captain America ain't got shit on me."
She pulled my face into hers and we made out once again.