Horrible jealousy

Masa Mark's POV 

I arrived at the bar that P'Vee told me about and said to meet him there, 'See for yourself' he said.

I stood there staring totally dumbfounded as I saw P' kissing his supposedly ex girlfriend. "P'Vee" I said; he didn't even realized that I was there until I had subconsciously called out his name.

I ran out as soon as the older diverted his attention towards me with a look of panic on his face
what's  the point of making that face now. I thought; it's not like I need him to explain anything. He liked her before anyways, it was not abnormal for him to chose to stay with her instead of a guy.

I walked towards my dorm with teary eyes, why am I even tearing up right now it's not like I was expecting anything. I snapped back out of my thoughts when I heard my phone ringing. I switched it off as I saw P'Vee's name displayed on the screen and entered one of the bars I usually visit instead of going back to my dorm.

I drank a few drinks and it was enough to get me tipsy. I wanted to divert my mind from the thoughts of the older, why was he even in my mind? Was I really heartbroken again?

I felt miserable so I drowned myself in alcohol. I gulped down glasses in one shot and soon I was out of this world and it's worries but that also made me dizzy. I got up to go outside but everything went black, next thing I knew I heard P'Vee shouting and I was in front of my room, how did I get here? and

Why was P' shouting though?

Was I dreaming in my sleep? I thought; but that thought went out of the window when I felt a hard pull on my arm as P' snatched me from someone else's hand which I didn't even realized before that I was being held up by someone.

My eyes were wide open now as the hand that pulled me was now squeezing my arm painfully. The person in front right now who had supposedly brought me to my room was the same boy whom I had previously brought here and P'Vee had scared away the last time.

The boy walked away after being shouted at by P' and bad mouthing him from distance. As for P' he looked furious and I don't know what right he had to be mad about anything but he was still squeezing my arm until it hurt.

"What are you doing? let go." I said frowning and pushing his hand away which was responded by  an even stronger grip and soon I was pushed inside my room which was unlocked I don't know when.