Mistake?

Bar's POV

I stayed there hugging the sobbing boy for what felt like eternity at the time but in reality it was no more then 15 minutes. I parted from Mark and helped him get up then walked him outside with Gun's help to sit on the messy bed with blood stained sheets, not the ideal place to be on right now but we don't have many choices at the moment.

I gazed at the boy once again this time properly, he was a wreck and was bruised all over no wonder he was mentally upset like that  visibly trembling, pale face which was devoid of any colour.

"Let's go to the doctor since he is running a fever." Said Gun looking at me as if asking me to convince the younger which I understood and looked at Mark with questioning eyes who instead of answering lowered his eyes and shook his head from side to side then simply mouthed.
"No I won't" which we understood and didn't persisted on.

"Mark why are you so stubborn? why can't we just go to the doctor?" Vee said before we could say or do anything, the man who we asked to stay outside entered the room and started scolding, not too loud but still loud enough which made Mark jump a little. 'Is he seriously scolding the kid after abusing him like that?' I thought to myself and was about to lash out at him.

"Can't you just stay out and be quiet for a little P'Vee?" Gun said before I could say anything to my idiot friend he then walked over and dragged Vee out of the room, closing the door. Wow I have not seen my boy this angry before to actually talk to a senior like that.

I turned back and hugged the startled boy on bed. Gun after locking the door went to the kitchen and grabbed a bowl of water and a towel, I got up leaving the two to get a pair of cloths for him to wear.

I brought a pair of pajamas from the cabinet and placed it on the bed waiting for Gun to finish only to notice that Mark had fallen asleep, well that was no surprise the kid must have been so stressed and shocked that he is exhausted. Gun had already done some first aid on his bruises after we changed him into his pajamas but I was still worried.

"What do we do now, should we call a doctor here for him?" I asked Gun being concerned for the boy.

"Let's just observe for a while if it doesn't get better we will have to even if he refuses, lets let him rest for now." Gun said pointing his chin to the door indicating that we should move out which we did, slowly closing the door behind trying not to wake the sleeping boy.

As we walked out I saw Vee standing with his arms crossed and his back slumped to the wall who stood up straight when he saw us leave, looking at us with questioning gaze.

"Had you lost your mind? are you calling that a mistake? what were you even thinking before doing that? You do know this can be considered a crime right? what am I suppose to do now, report you?" I lashed out on the guy in front ignoring his concerned, questioning face and silence enveloped us as there was no reply and none of us knew what else to say or do other then to wait for Mark to wake up.