Stay Away

3rd person POV

Bar stops glaring at Vee with laser eyes and walks away from the room, Gun following behind the older and leaving the other senior standing in the hallway; dazed. He stops at the ground floor cafeteria that was built for the dorm inhabitants. It's already 6am so the cafe is open for morning people to have breakfast, going to the counter he asks the sweet spoken lady for some rice porridge. Gun just lurks behind him like a lost puppy, he doesn't question anything the older was doing since he understood his intentions. Once Bar was done paying for the food he had ordered he took the plastic bag from the lady and started walking back to the dorm room. After arriving at his destination and finding Vee still lurking around the door like a pendulum he gave the guy another angry before going inside the room after signaling Gun to stay.

After 5 minute Bar came out, looked at Vee and said "Let's go to collage" both his boyfriend and the referred man looked at him with questioning eyes, confused as to what the other was saying, go to collage? in this situation? they thought.

"What's that look for?" asked Bar looking at Gun this time before speaking again with a straight face "Didn't you say last night that you had an important dissection class in the morning and if you missed it, it will be a great loss?"

"Then I..."

"You what? are you really this stupid?" Vee started speaking but was cut off as Bar scolded him. In all honesty Bar didn't want to leave the sick boy either but seeing his friend's stupidity when he barged in and started scolding the boy earlier, Bar knew the only way to keep him out of the room was to go to collage and keep an eye on him.

"We are leaving and that's the end, I left him a note and some porridge in case he wakes up in our absence. Gun and I will come check on him everytime we are free." saying that he walked to the stairs dragging the other with him.

James POV

Mark didn't went to his class and was nowhere to be seen so I called him thinking he is slacking off after getting drunk with his seniors last night, he is a bad drinker after all but still nothing can keep him away from alcohol. There was no answer to the call which made me worried since he never does that, he replies even when he is slacking just to inform us. I went to his dorm, hoping he is not sick like last time.

Going in my heart dropped to the floor as I saw the mess inside the room and my friend sleeping half covered with a blanket. I went close to him, something hard stuck in my throat when I saw his bruised face with red marks evident on his neck and collarbone. Almost as an involuntary action my hands moved to unbutton his shirt carefully trying not to wake him up, cursing as my assumptions were proven right. I looked around to find the cause of this when my eyes fell on a note attached to a plastic bag.

[ I will keep Vee away so don't worry and please eat something, I will be back to check on you, P'Bar]

I felt a bitterness coating my tongue as I clenched the note in my hand and walked out of the room. I rushed towards the university's most popular department, walking into the senior year class, I stomped towards the senior referred in the note and gifted him with a punch on his face making him fall off his seat. Thankfully there was no professor present at that moment and I didn't cared about anyone else.

"What are you doing?" asked Vee

"Are you really in any position to question anyone?" I asked back sarcastically before punching him again. I was enraged with eyes painted to a colour red, only thing I saw was that senior as I hovered over him and showered him with punches only to stop when P'Bar and some other seniors pulled me off and held me down, they left there hold on me after I had calmed down a bit as they attended to the person on the floor.

"What's wrong James?" P'Bar asks standing next to me.

"Do you really not know what's wrong?" I said throwing the clenched note towards his chest which fell on the floor. Bar picked it up and gave me a look of apology after opening the note and reading it.

I just turned my face away after giving them a disgusted look. I walked back to Vee who was still on the floor and grabbed his collar. "You better stay away from my friend, I might actually kill you if I saw you near him again." I said as I pushed him down and walked away, going back to the dorm.