Cold night

3rd person POV

Mark lay there in the silent room, pitying himself as he whipped his eyes after Vee had left for God knows what reason. Did the older really listen to what he had said, for all Mark knew Vee was not the type of person to follow others wishes but what ever the cause, the boy still sighed in relief as he got his hanging legs fully on bed.

The younger was shirtless but he didn't wanted to bother getting up just to get dressed. He was tired even though his drunk self was completely sober now he was just tired and wanted nothing more but to sleep.

"Why does this only happen to me, when everyone else is happy?" He mumbled to himself as he curled up hugging his knees with tears in his eyes. He was heartbroken once again, he fell in love twice and with the wrong person each time. It's like everyone was playing a prank on him to make him more miserable. The boy drifted to sleep with these thought in mind.

Vee on the other hand went to his own house which he usually never visits as he had been staying at Ploy's room for a while.

He quietly went to his room hoping not to wake the people in the house. He was angry and annoyed at what? even he had no idea about that. He tossed his stuff on his bed then slump on it himself facing the ceiling while thinking about the teary helpless face the junior made earlier. It keeps bothering him but he still doesn't know why? what was this feeling? Is this guilt? 'but why am I feeling guilty when it's Mark's fault for bringing that boy with him again.' Thought the senior in an arrogant manner before closing his eyes trying not to care and soon it worked as he fell asleep.

Mark woke up as he felt the cold breeze all over his body. It was cold, he hugged his arms still keeping his eyes shut not wanting to wake up,hoping to feel a bit warm but no use, he had to open his eyes only to realize he had slept shirtless and without a blanket.

The boy sighed as he looked up at the clock, it was 7:30 am and the male had a morning lecture today. he got out of bed lazily, feeling heavy headed with a headache and walked towards the bathroom to get ready.