Are You Crazy?

3rd person POV

Vee walked out of the room still not knowing what to do, all he could think about was the mess he had caused and the condition the younger was probably in, while walking down the stairs something clicked in his mind and he ran down to the floor below as fast as he could.

Stopping in front of a door he started banging at it and even calling on his phone to wake the owner of the room, knowing that the desired person is most likely sleeping. "What is wrong with you so early in the morning?" the door opens reveling the smaller man who came out scolding.

"Who is it P'Bar?" asked the younger meds student from behind, sleep still apparent in his eyes.

"Come with me" Vee said grabbing Bar's arm and started dragging the smaller man without explaining anything.

"Wait! what's going on here?" Gun asked the obvious question stopping them. Vee turned to look at his friend totally stressed not knowing how to explain but he had to tell because the other two men were waiting for him to speak up and he didn't have time to waste.

"Well..." He paused then continued again "I caused a problem and I need your help." He shortened his explanation.

"What kind of stupid problem could you have caused at 4am in the morning?" Came a grumpy reply from his friend whose sleep was disturbed and Vee knew he had to clearly tell them which he did.

"I- well... I forced myself on Mark while I was drunk and now he had locked himself in the bathroom and won't open the door, I don't know what else to do." Vee said every word in one breath leaving the listeners dumbfounded as they try to wrap their heads around all this information about the situation.

"Wait! you did what?" Bar asked in total confusion then continued "Are you out of your mind?" He scolded this time as he glare at the other.

"Maybe we should go check on Mark first." Finally came the voice of reason from the younger among them and they went up stairs to Mark's room which was still open after Vee had left indicating that the junior was still in the bathroom.

"I think you should stay out for now." Said Gun stopping Vee from entering the room and Vee complied. Bar and Gun went inside, near to the bathroom door and Bar knocked on it lightly hearing which Mark flinched thinking that Vee was still there.

"I told you to get out of here." Yelled Mark from inside.

"Mark it's me, Bar." Said Bar in a slow manner and everything went silent there was no response so he spoke again. "Can you open the door for me?" he asked the younger hoping for any sort of response.

"He brought you here?" Mark asked referring to Vee, not shouting this time.

"Yes he did but he is not here so can you come out please." Bar replied reassuring the boy and gladly the door lock turned open, Bar turned the door nob and went inside with Gun following behind finding Mark still on floor leaned on the wall, he went close kneeling near the boy.

Mark, after leaning away from the wall hugged Bar and burst out crying. Bar was shocked by the action but still brought his hands up and rubbed on the boy's back to comfort him. Even Gun being a pretty jealous person knew this was no situation for being petty and was genuinely worried for the boy.