I HATE YOU

3rd person POV

Mark sluggishly walked out of his room to head out for collage, looking up to the door of the room once before he left.
He met with his friends as he arrived and went to the cafeteria with them for breakfast but he wasn't really hungry, his mind was a mess and body was heavy either cause of the alcohol he had consumed or cause of the cold so the boy just sat there playing with his food on the plate; thinking.

Vee who was passing by the cafeteria with his two friends deciding what to eat, stopped when he spotting the junior with his friends. The younger looked stressed and tired.He had decided to not think or care of what the boy does but to his surprise his legs got a mind of their own as he approached the boy who was playing with his food.

"Hello P'Vee"
Mark jumped a little and snap out of his world when he heard his friends greeting the person whom the boy wished he won't see today. He was tired and mentally exhausted with Vee being the last person he want to be bothered with, today. He kept looking down trying to avoid any contact with the older but was forced to look up when he felt a hand on his shoulder.

He looked at the senior with questioning eyes at which Vee said "Why didn't you greeted me, am I not a senior to you?" Is this really the problem right now? does this damn senior only care about his seniority? Mark thought and wanted to yell these thoughts at him but instead...

"Hello P'"
He simply greeted the senior cause right now the boy didn't want anymore headache then he was already having. He stood up greeting the other two seniors and excused himself as he left the area without his friends, food still laying untouched in his plate, making it an excuse that he needed to revise his studies.

'I knew I shouldn't have come today' Mark thought as he felt like someone had hammered his head and for the rest of the class he put his head down on the table in front of him trying to relax and hoping that none of the teachers would notice and in that aspect he did got lucky. the junior woke up as he felt someone shaking him.
"Ai'Mark wake up it's already noon." Fuse said; Noon meant lunch break but he didn't want to move and if he could he would stay here with his eyes closed but still got up and left with the rest of them.

As they walked into the cafeteria, Mark was once again greeted by the annoying face of the  senior sitting there with his friends 'Just why?' He cursed his luck inside his head and pretended to not have seen them when he walked towards an empty table.

They got out food and this time instead of playing he actually tried to eat even when he was not feeling good about it. It made sense cause the boy had not eaten anything since last night so he was hoping his head would feel light after eating something but to his dismay it didn't work too well as he felt upset in the stomach after a few bites.

He stood up excusing himself to go to the restroom and left.

Vee who was aware of the boy's presence and was casually staring at him, he saw the younger male leaving in a rush and didn't felt right. He got up and asked Mark's friends as to why he left "He just went to the bathroom P'" replied one of them.

Vee went after the junior as there was only one restroom closest to the cafeteria. Since this morning Vee didn't felt right about the tired face of the junior and his worries ere proven right when he saw the boy throwing up in the sink of the empty restroom.
He rushed towards the younger and started rubbing his back trying to ease him only to be pushed away by the other.

"Why did you do that?" asked Vee to the boy who still had his head lowered towards the sink. The younger then lifted his head whipping his mouth with water, turned his face to stare at the older and said;

"I don't need your help, just leave me alone."

"And why should I do that?" asked Vee in a mocking manner which obviously annoyed the other as he mouthed "Because I hate you." saying that he left, leaving the older standing there in a daze.