Hate is a smaller word

Note:
1-Chapter has mature content and forced sex so don't read if you are uncomfortable with it or if you are under 18.
2-Also don't read if you like Vee

3rd person POV

Mark who was now cornered into the wall with a kiss tried pushing Vee off of him only to have his hands grabbed by the older who trapped both his hands behind his back as he moved away from the kiss and pushed Mark towards the bed throwing the younger onto it who fell on his stomach, hands still grabbed by the older man behind his back.

"What do you think you are doing P'?" Asked Mark with a panicked face.

"What do you think I am doing? don't you want it? I am sure you missed it as you kept ignoring me." Vee replied with frustration written all over him. Yes he was frustrated, he hated how the younger never replied to his messages, he got that Mark was angry but the junior could have replied to a single text. Thoughts like these angered him for weeks when every time he switched his phone on to check for a reply but found nothing, Every text he had sent was left seen but there was no answer.

"No I don't want this! Now let go of my arms and get off me your grip is hurting me." Said the younger to the man hovering over him. Mark tried getting up even when he knew from experience that he can't really overpower the other as he had tried many times in the past but this time he was desperate to get free so he did manged to shove the older off a bit but soon after he was hit back into the bed, this time his face being shoved down too.

"It's hurting you say? but I thought you liked it that way since you keep trying to make me angry." Vee said smirking at the younger male beneath him as he   reached over to the front of Mark's shirt with his free hand and tore it's buttons off, bringing both ends of the shirt to the back and tied the junior's arms with it.

Mark was in a panic now as he felt his belt being unbuckled, he started to move away since he really want none of this, not out of anger or just some drunk mistake again but in the end he couldn't move much as his legs were in the older man's grip who was taking the junior's pants off and then proceeded to undress himself before flipping the younger to face him. Mark right now was looking at Vee in fear, he always had this fear whenever the older gets aggressive.

"Why do you look scared?" Vee asked as he placed his hand on Marks cheek and rubbed his face with a thumb as if trying to ease the boy while continuing to undress himself.

"P' please stop this you are just drunk right now." He tried to reason with his senior one more time, tears building up in his eyes but would it have worked when the other man was angry and drunk on top of it.

"Oh! no baby boy I am not drunk at all but since you already hate me I am just helping you to make your hate stronger." said Vee as he put his member near Mark's entrance he leaned in to pull the younger into a harsh kiss before thrusting in, gaining painful groans from the younger in betwwen the kiss.

"Tell me Mark who is it this time?" Vee spoke earning attention from the boy who was crying but had long stopped pleading the senior to stop as it was hopeless. Mark looked at him confused not understanding the question which earned him a punch in the face "Don't be pretentious and act like you are innocent" Vee spoke again and all Mark could do was sob as even his face hurts now. "Who is it?" Vee shouted hitting the boy again.

"W-who? I-i don't understand" Mark finally said while gasping.

"Why is it so hard to understand? I am asking who are you hitting on now to forget me?" Mark froze in disbelieve upon hearing those words but couldn't say anything and only turned his face away. Vee grabbed his chin harshly to turn the boy to look at him before speaking. "Like you used me to forget Bar,  who is it this time?" Vee smirked at the other before glaring at him but got angry again when Mark shut his eyes to avoid him and there was no response. "Who is it?" he yelled again shaking the other by his shoulders.

"No one" Mark finally yelled back controlling his voice from cracking.

"Liar" Vee mumbled audibly before slapping Mark again but didn't say anything else.

This was not love, this was pure anger and subconscious desire driven out by alcohol. All Vee wanted was his pleasure not caring what the guy below said or pleaded. Every word said by the younger fell on deaf ears until the lust of the older was satisfied and he slept totally wasted.

Mark lay on the side of bed curled up trying to sleep, hoping for it to be a dream  when he wakes up but he was in pain which was neither letting him drift away or run away. He did drift away to sleep after sobbing for half an hour in self pity.