Horrible jealousy 2

Vee's POV

I was trying to get the hair out of Ploy's eyes when I heard a familiar voice calling my name, I turned to look at the younger figure staring at us almost disgusted. I didn't like that look, I wanted to explain but the said junior walked out of the bar.
I went out right after to look for Mark but he was no where in sight and was not answering any of my calls so I thought of going back to his room hoping he had gone back.

When I got back I lost it when I saw the drunk figure of the said junior being held by a smaller figure of a boy whom I had seen the other day, the said boy was opening the door to the dorm room. I yelled at the boy grabbing the junior by his arm, the smaller boy cursed at me but walked away.

I pushed the junior inside the room after he was done complaining about my grip. I walked inside locking the door behind.
"What were you thinking just now?" I asked the other male who was now sitting on his bed still half drunk. "What do you mean by that? What did I do?"

What did I do; he says and that attitude pissed me off even more. I hovered over him on bed making him lay down as I pinned him down. "You were just about to let that boy in here with you." I was almost shouting at the younger but he didn't seemed to be fuzzed by it.

"Well that has got nothing to do with you, now get off me." 

I snapped, I was furious at this point. I crashed my lips on to the other's kissing him harshly as his lack of response only fueled my anger. "Nothing to do with me you say, fine." I said as I pinned his hands and started undressing him.

The younger was struggling way too much this time which just added fuel to the fire and made me even more annoyed 'So he'd still rather do it with that boy?'   I thought,  So all the struggles and pleads to stop were ignored and hit the deaf ears.

I succeed in undressing his shirt but the the boy was still moving around to get away which I ignored and went in to kiss and lick on his neck.

After a while Mark stopped struggling and lay quietly which I thought was a good thing. I looked up to meet the crying face of the boy which was totally unexpected. Did he hated it that much to cry so pitifully?

I didn't know what was this uneasy feeling that built up in my chest. I got up releasing his hands which he immediately brought to his face and cover it and I wanted so bad to just hug him and apologize but my brain wouldn't allow it.

Not knowing what to do I just got up and left the room leaving the junior alone.