Love hurts; You showed me why?

Mark's POV

It's been weeks since I met with P'Vee and today I was invited at the bar to drink by my code line seniors. Well of course I won't reject there kind offer but I am still hesitant to go as I know that the other senior will be there too.

I greeted the elders as I reached their table and sat across the table and my assumption of the person I wish to avoid being there was on spot, it wasn't weird for code line seniors to invite their juniors for a drink but it still felt fishy. I sighed and ignored the person as all of us started drinking.

Me and P'Vee didn't talk much to anyone, we only gulp down on alcohol but I still kept hold trying not to get drunk, having learned from my past mistake.
"Where are you going?" I asked north as he got up, P'Yiwa had already went out after a call she picked up. 

"One of my friends is here I am going to meet them." Replied my code line senior.

"Then...What about him?" I asked; pointing at the drunk figure of the annoying senior.

"Help me take care of him na." P'North said in a pleading manner then continued "I can't look after him here, you said you were leaving just take him with you." He finished before he ran off.

I looked at the older who seemed totally wasted, the senior I was avoiding for weeks and now they tell me to take him with me. My mind was split in two as I didn't wanted to but it wasn't in me to leave him there. So just guess what I did? Yes, right I took him.

I stopped in front of my dorm room, thought for a moment before opening the door and walking in while dragging P'Vee with me. I threw the older man onto the bed and went to change myself into something comfy before going to bed myself.

I leaned over the senior's face to make sure he was actually wasted, that beautiful face looked so peaceful from my view that if it weren't for our situation I would have already kissed him just for for the taste of his alcohol drenched lips. I was once again wondering in my own world, still leaning over the other. I snapped out when suddenly I felt a hand behind my neck and my lips crashed into the others. I pulled away as soon as I realized what was happening but the hand on my head was pulling in too hard.

After a few seconds of this push and pull war he soften his grip and was free from it. I would be lying if I said I didn't wanted it but not like this and not in this situation. I moved back as far as I could till I hit the wall behind, still rubbing my lips in disgust. " So you are not drunk?" I asked the older who was still laying in bed with a smirk apparent on his face.

"Well not anymore" he said while lifting himself up to sit "Not after seeing you looking me up while I sleep." he added and I had no excuse to that because that's exactly what I was doing.

"Then leave!" I commanded biting on my lip. He just stared at me with a stern face before speaking again.

"What if I don't want to?" he said, standing up and walking my way still holding a cold face.

"I-it's not about if you want or not, this is my room so leave when I ask you to leave." I said in a shaky voice, I really don't like this look on his face. I backed myself more into the wall even when there is no more space as the senior walked up right in front of my face and once again crashed his lips with mine.