I Lost

3rd person POV

Mark woke up to the discomfort all over his body and tried to shift to lay on his back but was unable to move because of pain. He looked up eyeing the clock realizing it was still just 4 in the morning and he could still feel the presence of the older on the other side of the bed. He sighed groaning in pain as he tried to get out of bed carefully trying not to make a sound.

Mark got himself up and started looking for his phone, hoping to call his friend but couldn't find the black object so he slowly walked towards the washroom, walked inside and locked the door. He just wanted to be away from the older but he was too wrecked to leave the room. He leaned his back to the wall for support, crying silently before slumping down on the floor as his legs were not doing their job.

Vee's POV

I woke up to the sound of a closing door which was not too loud but audible enough to stir me up from sleep. I opened my eyes only to have them widened when I realized where I was, it was Mark's room, realizing that I looked around to find the younger one but he was nowhere in sight.

The reality of the situation hit me when I saw red stains on the sheets. I got up panicking trying to wrap my head around things and looking for the younger who might be hurt right now. I was about to leave the room to look for the junior when my eyes fell on the locked bathroom door; moving closer, it really was locked from inside.

"Mark! are you inside? open the door." I said while banging on the door.

3rd person POV

Mark who was down on the floor leaning at the wall near the bathroom door jumped and started shaking at the sudden loud bangs on the door. He tried composing himself knowing that the door was locked but the composure broke as soon as he heard Vee's almost yelling voice. Right now he was afraid of the older and not knowing in which state the other was talking is not helping either, the last thing he knew the older might be angry about him leaving the room without telling.

He was lost, he didn't know what to do. He was afraid, angry, and hurt; his emotions were suffocating him and without replying to the shouts and bangs on the door he started sobbing uncontrollably, this time louder.

Vee could hear the clearly audible sobs of the younger outside the door and stopped knocking at the door realizing that it might have scared the junior. "Mark, can you open the door please?" He asked; leaning into the door, gently this time but was replied with continuous sobs.

"Mark listen! I am sorry, I know I did something wrong but please come out. I think we should take you to a doctor." He knew he had done something extremely bad while he was drunk but it was a bit too late realizing it now.

"Just get out of here please!" Mark yelled from inside in a pleading manner.

"I will leave but let me take you to a doctor first," Vee said gently

"I don't need that, just leave me alone you have done what you wanted now get out. I-i al *sob* ready lost and you won. You are all great and always right so please I beg you please at least listen to me this once and leave." Phrased the younger in between his sobs.

"O-okay..." Vee had lost his voice he already knew how much worst the situation was this time and even if he was worried he knew he can't convince the other to listen to him. All he could do was get out of the room so the junior could relax