Chapter 1 - Long Week

Hello, bau whores ;) Most of you probably know me from the stupid ass comments I leave under other Spencer fanfics LMAO. If that's how you stumbled across me, heyyy. 

This is my first ever story/fanfic that I've ever written so please be nice! Also please be patient with it, I am an amateur writer and I'm getting better with each chapter I promise :) 

There will be some sMuT but I don't know if it'll turn out that well because I've never really written like that before.

But I do know for sure within all of the themes throughout the story I will continuously be reiterating the importance of consent and communication! That goes for smut scenes and regular scenes. Also, I put smut warnings at the beginning of ~spicy~ chapters for those who don't feel comfortable reading those.

I really hope you guys like the story! :)

____________________________________________________________

Feeling as if your legs were going to give out any second, you were surprised at the fact that you were even able to walk from point A to point B. It was 10 pm on a Friday but it felt like it was 2 am. You and your team exited the elevators and made your way to your well-lit office. 

This week's case had drained the life out of all of you, both physically and emotionally. Several young girls were found being traded and sold within a sex trafficking ring run by serial killers.

You got into the mix with one of the unsubs and boy did he put up a fight. You had bruises and cuts all over your body that you were definitely going to feel twice as hard tomorrow. But the satisfaction of being the one to arrest him temporarily overpowered the pain.

"Alright guys, try to finish up your paperwork and get some rest. You all need it." Your unit chief Aaron Hotchner always stresses the importance of rest, yet he's always the last one to leave the office working past midnight. 

You all approached your desks and you groaned as you set your go-bag down next to your chair. Hearing a slight chuckle leave Derek Morgan's mouth you turned to his desk that was right behind yours.

"How the hell do you manage to take down all these guys back to back and leave spotless?"

"What can I say, sweetheart, these are my best assets." He said obnoxiously flexing his biceps.

You rolled your eyes but couldn't hold back your giggle. He was not an extremely cocky and vain person, so you found it amusing when he made jokes like that. The smirk on your face quickly disappeared when you noticed the stack of files on your desk staring back at you.

You began going through the papers groaning at the endless amount of empty lines you had to fill. 

After about an hour and a half of working Emily Prentiss arose from her chair.

"That's it, I need a drink. We're going out."

"I don't hate that idea at all," Derek agreed.

"As much I'd love that, I need to get back to Henry and Michael. I haven't seen them all week." 

When it came to JJ nothing stood in between her and her children; as it should be with any mother. But you admired how even with the demands that came with this job, she still managed to be a present, nonetheless great mother.

"Don't worry about it JJ, I understand," Emily said. "But the rest of you have no excuse. This is well deserved and we are going to have a good time whether you like it or not!"

"I heard the word 'drink' so I'm in," David Rossi said approaching from his office. He turned his head around to look at Hotch who looked deep in thought with his brows furrowed, as they always were. "Don't even bother with him. You'd have to drag him out of that damn chair."

You stood up and made your way to the breakroom to grab some coffee. If you were gonna party might as well make it all night. 

Searching the cabinet, a hot pink mug with cat ears immediately caught your eye. You chuckled to yourself knowing exactly who had put it there. When you pulled it out behind it stood an array of the same mug but in different colors. Of course, Penelope bought one for each of us to use, she was always trying to suck us into her little world of rainbows and sunshine knowing exactly the type of horror that we have to experience on the job. And honestly, it was working. The mug was pretty damn cute. However, you knew that Rossi wouldn't be caught dead with one.

After you started your coffee. Spencer Reid walked up next to you. Aside from being your colleague he was truly your best friend. You've never really been able to confide in anyone more than him. Of course, you trusted the rest of the team with your life but you and Spencer just had a different type of connection. 

"Hey," he smiled, pouring several packs of sugar into his coffee.

"Oh hi, there you are."

"My head was starting to hurt a bit. Do you have any plans tonight?"

"Actually the team is going out soon to get some drinks and you're coming along."

He was not much of a night out at the bar type of guy and you knew this. But he had to get out more. "Uhh, I'm not sure-" 

"Oh yeah? What's your excuse?" Your brows raised and eyes squinted.

He sighed knowing there was no way out of this.

"I don't have a choice do I?"

"You don't have to go if you REALLY don't want to. But otherwise yeah you have no choice." 

"Fine, I'll go. But I will not be getting drunk!"

"Fair enough." You grinned strutting out of the breakroom.

When you returned to the desks you noticed your fellow team members gathering up their things getting ready to leave. You hurriedly packed your things including the unfinished files that were to be dealt with tomorrow, if you weren't too hungover that is.

Before making your way to the elevator, you all waved at Hotch through his window, him raising his hand in response signaling a farewell.

You looked back to search for Reid when you saw him walking behind you guys, following you into the elevator. As the doors were shutting in front of you guys Penelope said, "I know you guys need this more than I do, but I'm ready to get fucked up!"

________________

I know this chapter is a little short but I promise the next ones are longer I just didn't want this one to end awkardly.