Chapter 22 - Miles High

*SMUT WARNING*

Your eyes fluttered open as the sunlight pierced through your eyelids. Spencer's head cradled yours, you two hadn't moved an inch from the position you fell asleep in. You tried to tiptoe out of bed trying not to wake him up so you could brush your teeth but his arm hooked around your waist and pulled you back in.

"Fake sleeping?" you giggled as you nestled back into him.

A small smile formed on his face before he opened his eyes to look at you. You smiled through a kiss before Spencer pulled you on top of him in one swift motion causing you to gasp. His hands rested on your waist as you sat topless on him. He began rocking you back and forth on his hips as you felt his erection forming under you.

"We have flights to book and catch you know?" you placed your hands on his chest, lifting yourself off of him.

"Come on, an hour or two in bed wouldn't hurt," he grumbled as you threw on his black shirt.

"You gotta take a break or else you'll have a sugar crash," you winked before popping into the bathroom.

You started your morning routine and as you were brushing your teeth you felt Spencer press his body up against you, wrapping his arms around your waist with no intention of letting you go. You giggled as you rinsed your mouth, continuing to wash your face with him stuck to you like a child clinging on to his mother's leg.

When you were done he buried his face in your neck, giving you warm kisses. You flipped your body to face him, wrapping your arms around his shoulders you tricked him into thinking you gave in. His hands moved down to your panties just before you took advantage of your height and slipped out of his arms. He groaned once more as you hopped onto your phone and booked two flights back to Virginia. He dragged his feet over to you and you looked up at him innocently, "Flight leaves at 7 pm!"

You threw on some pale blue leggings that hugged your bottom and an oversized white zip-up, you wanted to be comfortable for the fight. When you both exited your room you looked to either side of the hallway and saw Emily just exiting her room with her bags in hand. She eyed you as Spencer was distracted while standing in your doorway and shot you a smile seeing that you two had spent the night together.

After you gave her a smile back reassuring that everything was good between you she made her way downstairs to catch her earlier flight. You and Reid also went down to the lounging area to kill some time before your flight and catch up with the team.

When you both arrived at the same time the team was already seated, having some breakfast they got from the buffet.

Derek had the biggest shit-eating grin on his face, "Ooh someone decided to sleep in a little huh?"

You rolled your eyes as you grabbed a plate of food for yourself and sat down with everyone.

"Wait what? Did I miss something? You guys know I hate when I miss something, so did I miss something?" Penelope said frantically looking around at her friends.

"No, you didn't miss anything Garcia," Spencer chuckled as she squinted her eyes.

"Where's Hotch and Rossi?" you asked not seeing your elder coworkers.

"Hotch's flight took off some time at 6 or 7 am and Rossi isn't leaving tonight because he still has a few things to take care of," JJ responded. "Speaking of flights mine is in about an hour so I should probably get going."

You all waved at Jennifer as she dusted her hands off and went to her room. Once she was gone there was an awkward silence.

"So Y/N, you must either move around in your sleep and these hotel beds are just super creaky or something went down last night," Morgan's voice got higher and more inquisitive.