Author Disclaimer

Warnings:

SMUT:

This is a SMUTTY FANFICTION meaning that there will be a lot of intense and descriptive sexually explicit scenes.

I have rated this story "mature", put a warning in my bio, and also put smut warnings at the beginning of EVERY SINGLE ~spicy~ chapter. So I'm warning you right now if you do not feel comfortable reading this kind of stuff proceed with caution or don't read.

TRIGGER WARNINGS:

In chapter 10 "Faint Scars", there is mention of child abuse, sexual abuse, and self-harm/scars. I put a bold trigger warning before that chapter.

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTIONS:

In terms of Spence, I was envisioning mid-season 12 looks-wise.

Y/N is a brown woman in this fic my loves! 

There are very few physical descriptions of Y/N in this story overall though, only skin color, body shape, and height. If you find that the description does not match you, please unclench your coochies and ignore it. You can make jokes don't get me wrong, but please don't body shame or be bitter.

___________

I have yet to receive any hate comments so far and I'd like to keep it that way LMAO. Putting this story out has been one of the best experiences ever, I look forward to opening my notifications every day. I read every single one of your comments and they make me smile like an idiot. 

For the new people, thank you so much for clicking on my story and giving it a chance, I worked so hard on this and it's like my baby. So I really hope you enjoy it! I love y'all.