Chapter 7 - Cherry Sugar

It had been a few days since the little 'incident' between you and Spencer had occurred. The team did not have any cases over the course of these two weeks so it was even harder to ignore the awkward tension between you.

Spencer's desk was right across from yours and every now and then you couldn't help but sneak a glance or two at him. But not once did he look back, you're sure he felt your eyes on him but he just ignored them.

As his hands fiddled with pens and other small objects your mind began to wander. The image of him standing in front of you with a small sex toy in hand and running it along your body occupied your mind. Every time he spoke all you could think of was him demanding that you cum for him.

If the team didn't have a case around the same time every day, everyone would head to the breakroom for lunch.

You looked down at your phone to see that the time was half past noon so you stood up to go to the breakroom and see what everyone else was up to. 

When you entered you saw Emily and JJ heating up their food in the microwave, Derek and Penelope flirting up a storm by the coffee machine and Reid sitting at one of the tables with a red lollipop in his mouth. 

"Oh hey Y/N! We were just waiting for you," Emily turned her body to look at you.

You gave the team a bright smile as they all smiled back, except Spencer who's head was still down but his eyes up to look at you.

"How was everyone's weekend?" Emily looked around at the team.

"Michael had a bad fever these past few days," JJ sighed sounding exhausted.

"Oh no, is he feeling better now?" you said starting your coffee.

"Yeah, it's going down a bit now. Will's sending me updates every now and then about how he's doing."

"Well, I can't say my weekend was too bad. Let's just say it included a couple of pretty ladies and myself," Morgan said with a big grin on his face.

Penelope's eyebrows furrowed, "I would very much appreciate if you didn't talk about your impure adventures with other women around me!"

"My bad, you know you're my only true baby girl no matter what," Derek wrapped an arm around her kissing her temple, her face still in a pout.

"What about you pretty boy?" Spencer looked up from the book he was reading. "Did anything interesting happen over the weekend for once?" Morgan teased.

Briefly looking at you he noticed how your face had flushed at Morgan's question, a small smile played on his face, "No actually," he swirled the lollipop in his tongue.

What?

"This weekend was actually more uneventful than usual," he rolled his eyes in an attempt to look annoyed at his lack of action this weekend, but only you could see through his little act.

"Can't say I'm surprised boy genius," Derek mocked. 

Prentiss had a sympathetic look on her face, "Oh don't be mean Derek!" She let a giggle slip.

"Hey, I'm just saying it's not much different from the other times I've asked him that question," he threw his hands up beside his head.

Reid shot you one last mocking look before drawing his attention back to the book in front of him.

Asshole.

You squinted your eyes, "Well my weekend was boring too!" you exclaimed to fire back, Reid letting out a pitiful snicker at your attempt to piss him off.