Chapter 25 - Getting Some Air

*SMUT WARNING*

Before you could make it to the exit of the bar Spencer grabbed your arm and pulled you into the empty men's bathroom.

"Gross Spence! What the hell are we doing here?" you looked around praying that there was no one in the stalls.

Without answering your question he grabbed you by the throat and dragged you into a stall, throwing himself in there with you.

"Jeez. I'm guessing your kink is choking," you said teasingly but a bit surprised.

"It's one of em," he said absent-mindedly while locking the door behind him.

"I'm guessing bathrooms is another one," your chuckle was cut off by his sudden grasp on your face.

"I gave you one order back there and that was to not make a sound or raise any suspicion," his face less than a few inches away from your face as he squished your cheeks together. "But you couldn't even do that," he spat releasing his hold.

Without hesitation, he reached under you and lifted you up by your legs so that you were pressed up against the stall wall with your ankles hooked behind his waist. His strength surprised you once again as he held you up with one arm, using the other to undo his pants.

His erection sprung out, he immediately moved your still-wet panties aside and positioned himself at your soaking entrance. He usually eased into you but this time he just thrust into you full force causing you to yelp loudly, "SHIT!"

Your cry echoed throughout the empty restroom as Spencer maliciously chuckled. His hips continued to move back and forth, "I hope somebody walks in so you could be even more embarrassed."

The wall behind you made a noise every time your back hit against it. To Spencer's fucking wishes you both heard footsteps approaching the bathroom. You looked down at him with a perturbed face wondering if they should actually stop.

Not fazed he whispered to you as quiet as he could, "Let's see if you could redeem yourself."

Spencer stilled his movement as he heard the door creak open, he angled himself so that you wouldn't hit the wall with every thrust. His arms didn't give out once, they were firm and stationary under your ass.

You harshly pressed your lips together to stifle your moans as best you can. Back in the airplane was different because you two were the only people in the bathroom so letting out a little moan every now and then was okay but now you were terrified to even breathe differently.

The heavy footsteps moved into a stall a couple of doors down as Spencer minded how hard he was moving into you. You clenched every muscle in your body, painfully trying to remain silent as you watched Spencer's eyes lock onto your body in concentration. The stall filled with the sounds of your light panting.

As the person was washing their hands, Reid doubled his speed making you throw your hand over your mouth as high gasps escaped your mouth. When the door opened and shut indicating the person was gone you gave Spencer a smack on the shoulder as he chuckled. 

After a few more minutes, Spencer emptied himself inside of you in low grunts. You didn't finish and honestly, you didn't want to, you just wanted to get the hell out of there despite how fun this was.

He grabbed some toilet paper and cleaned you guys up. You brushed yourself off and quickly exited so no one would notice a woman coming out of the men's room. Reid followed behind you.

You gave the team an awkward smile before sliding into the booth, Morgan has a subtle smirk plastered on his face.

"So how was it?" Emily asked.

"Hm? Oh, the air! Yeah, it was uh...refreshing."

The girls all nodded sarcastically before Morgan interjected, "Okay cut the bullshit, we all know you two were fucking!"

They all burst into giggles and laughter as your eyes widened and Spencer rolled his head back. Fucking hell. "I-I have no idea what you're talking about, we were just-"

"I was in the men's room, pretty lady," Derek leaned back and crossed his arms, "And I know the sweet noises of love-making when I hear it."

"Shit," you muttered under your breath. That was fucking Morgan.

"Only been official for a day and they can't keep their hands off of each other!" Penelope beamed.

You and Spencer turned your heads away from each other, sipping your drinks in embarrassment as your coworkers teased away at you.

"I say we all get out of here and allow this dirty duo to finish what they started at home," Garcia clapped as JJ slapped her card down on the table.

"Don't wanna be keeping them apart from each other too long," Prentiss winked in your direction.

Everyone stood up with stupid grins on their faces and scurried away leaving you and Spencer closest to the table. As you walked out the door of the bar you noticed him trying to suppress an amused expression. You jabbed your elbow into his side causing him to jolt but only snicker harder.

"That wasn't funny," you rolled your eyes.

"It was a little funny," he replied in a small voice, the smile not yet faded.

The moment you hopped into the cab you dropped your hands into your face, an embarrassed smile creeping up on you. Spencer giggled through the kiss he planted on your temple as your cheeks tinged pink.