Chapter 2 - Truth or Dare

You could hear the muffled sound of the music from outside of the bar along with voices and laughter. Emily and Penelope ran inside as if it was the last time they'd have a chance to drink and Morgan quickly followed. You shoved past sweaty bodies and men with the top few buttons of their shirts undone, drinking away their 9-5 lives. By the time the rest of you managed to make it to the bar stools the girls already had shots lined up.

"Already?" You said already regretting coming here.

"Oh come on you big baby. It's just to get us going." Emily responded.

"I usually like to keep it classy with a glass of wine but for you Emily, I'll throw a couple back." Said the older Italian man.

You all grabbed one shot glass each and cheered. "To taking a damn break for once!"

You squealed as you felt the burn of the sour liquid make its way down your throat, your face locked in place with your nose scrunched up. 

In the course of about an hour, one shot became two, two shots quickly became five and you lost count after that. However, Reid kept his word about not getting too drunk. Plus there needed to be someone sober to make sure everyone got home safe. Even Rossi managed to get pretty tipsy despite his high tolerance for alcohol.

After you all decided to cut yourselves off Penelope brought up an idea. "Is it bad that I'm bored already?"

"What are you thinking Garcia?" Emily looked at her.

"Hmm...Oh! Let's play a little game of truth or dare."

"Yeah, I'm out." Rossi quickly interjected as you'd expected.

"Fine fine. The rest of you are in though. Who wants to go first?"

"I'll go, baby girl," said Morgan. He looked around at all of you hesitantly until he set his eyes on someone. "Prentiss, truth or dare?"

"Derek you already know the answer to that. Dare."

"Okay, I dare you to kiss our beautiful Y/N over there." Well, that escalated quickly. He said it with a smirk knowing exactly what he was doing. Spencer's face flushed.

"Dares are supposed to be challenging D." Emily confidently stood up and strut over to you. You've had some drunken experiences with girls in college but never really took them seriously. The idea of being with a woman never really bothered you though. In fact, it kind of excited you, especially when it involved your extremely attractive coworker.

Before there was any type of contact Emily made sure to ask for your consent. "Is this okay Y/N?"

You nodded and without hesitation, she grabbed your face and planted her soft lips on yours. Putting your hands on her waist you let her take the lead. You closed your eyes, enjoying the feeling of your bottom lip in between hers until you realized your much older coworker was sitting a few feet away which made it a bit awkward. However, you were sure that he has witnessed much more during his days. You both pulled away and laughed it off. As Emily made her way back to her stool you looked over at Morgan.

"Well damn. If that wasn't a beautiful sight I don't know what is."

You rolled your eyes but deep down you were pleased with the fact that you had an excuse to kiss Prentiss. You've always noticed that she was a gorgeous woman. The striking contrast of her black hair and pale skin was mesmerizing. Along with the perfect curvature of her body, you'd have to admit you may have developed a little crush on her during your time at the BAU.

Penelope looked over at Emily with a surprised grin. "Alright, Em that's you."

"Honestly I have nothing, skip."