Rebellion

1400 hours

Academy of Fesponage

September 25th

Ben POV

Today was day one of the civil war. It was more of a rebellion, but still a battle. Flapper decided that we should attack first using the Fort Sumter method, where the spy school students are in the cafeteria and then get a mortar with a paintball in it. And then fired at the students.

Everybody agreed except for Chip, Mike, and me. Well, we had to go whats planned. Dillian said I would be in charge of the calculations of the mortar.

"Were gonna attack in five minutes, get your paintball guns and mortars ready" We reloaded our paintball guns. To be honest, this might be funny. But I knew Erica. She would already had spot us planning a trap, so she'll plan hers too.

I gulped. We got the mortar and headed towards the secret passage to the spy school cafeteria.

I put the paintball in the mortar, and made some quick calculations. I looked at the school cafeteria. Everybody was on the table. Even Erica was in her seat, eating dinner. (Or perhaps salad)

We got ready to fire.

"3!"

"2"

"1"

"LAUNCH!"

I launched the paintball, and it splatted the students, including... Erica. She wasn't prepared.

The spy school students went in rage. They started to chase after us.

"Now that's what I call the attacks of Mess hall Sumter!" Delian exclaimed. We blocked the secret passage, and I could hear the students going berserk

"Were gonna get you RIPLEY!" One of the students said. Then I remembered, Erica can pick locks.

"Guys, we still need to get ready, Ericas, a professional pick locker," I said. Mike chimed in. "This is gonna be fun!"

Just like that, the door opened, we opened fire. It was a massive sneak attack. Students started to charge at us, but we continued to fire. We fired and fired. I even managed to hit a person or two. I also saw Erica in the crowd. ERICA IN THE CROWD. She was usually alone.

But I tried not to hit Zoe or Jawa.

Soon, it was a victory. Everybody retreated. We made a victory chant. And to my surprise, they started to chant: "RIPLEY! RIPLEY! RIPLEY! RIPLEY!" They raised me in the air like I just won a soccer championship.

I then saw Erica. She was glaring at me. And was covered with red paint. She then turned away.

This was not how my day was going to go.

Zoe POV

I was so mad right now. How dare did Ben shoot our team? I could hear the chanting of Ben Ripley as we made our way to our food, which as coated with red paint.

"We need to get revenge!" One of the students said. "Oh, we need too," The other one said. "I think since that war was the attacks of Hallway Sumter, our next war is the attacks of bull run?"

"Oh, your on," I said. To my surprise, Erica joined in. "We need to make some arrangements, since spy school Is on the north side, and the other academy in the south side, we will be called the north side, and we will make war preparations."

She got up a chart that surprised everyone. There were war arrangements, correctly done by the civil war.

"As you may know, this is the blueprint of the real civil war process," Erica continued. "My great grandfather got this copy, so listen to this chart. 

Hailey, and the others, go to the right formation forming a wing, and then Jake and the other team will develop the right side of the wing, then Me and the group here will form the middle, and behind us, or hidden from the enemy, will be the sneak attack, or counter, or backup."

"That's a genius idea," Jawa said. He was already clean and had showered so fast.

"Well, let's get the war going on," I said.

After dinner, we got ready. We reloaded our paintball guns. Erica suggested we should use real weapons, but that would kill someone, so we preferred paintball guns.

The teachers were excited about this war. They said if we won, we would get an A+ on our weaponry, self-defense, and self- preservation classes, as well as our SCSA programs.

We also got a paintball cannons.

Erica had written a note and put it in Bens desk, saying: 

meet us at the spy school backyard in 1500 hours. The war will continue.

We got our paintball guns at 1500 hours and headed out the door.

The battle of Bull paint will go on.

We got ready. And headed towards the back yard.