The first clue

1536 hours

December 8th

Fort Ticonderoga

Ben POV

I had figured out about this treasure when the trophy broke in half. After we defeated Carlos and his agents, I took the trophy away with me. But then an invasion happened, and everybody was too distracted.

I then examined the trophy again and again. The box-like shape looked like something was in it. I shook it. Nothing. I put my ears closer. There was a little sound of a tissue paper.

Something was in it.

I tried to pry open the box, but it was enclosed. Something was in there. I then used a rock to bang it on the trophy. It pried open. I opened like a nutcase.

There was a piece of paper

huh?

There was something written on the paper. I started to read it.

April 7th, 1776

Hello fellow hunter, I know you are confused, but let me tell you one thing: I had hidden a treasure. I first found it at the Boston shores. I was at the edge of the shore of my spy boat when the soldiers saw something shining on the seafloor. Some men jumped off-board to see what it is, it was another shipwreck, with hundreds and thousands of pounds of gold, silver, and jewels. I had found this and had moved as much treasure as I can to the boat. I knew I could get rich, but I couldn't let the British see this, for it would cause chaos and mayhem. So I hid it.

And you are the person to find it, as an old saying: whoever opens it keeps it.

Go help the world. Help people, and find this treasure.

Good luck, hunter.

Clue:

13 arrows, olive branch, what the underneath, you must find.

I gapped at the note.

Apparently, I exactly knew what to do next.