Seige

1506 hours

Outside of Academy of Espionage

September 27th

Mike POV

Now since Ben was out of commission, our best general, Flapper, was in charge. She seemed depressed, but anger flowed into her eyes.

"We need seige!" She yelled at the crowd. We all cheered. A seige would be camping around the original spy school and keeping them from coming outside. When there was a chance, we would attack the inside of spy school, then get payback.

But I saw Erica. She was still with the Yankees and was the best fighter at school. She could beat all of us. But she was always having some problems, so that took care of the situation.

We got tents and armory and camped outside for the night. I was so mad at Jawa. He almost killed Ben! How could this ever happen?

We set up camps around the whole school, then camped in. It was still daylight, but we had things to do.

Like for example, we were cutting off their food supply.

Cutting off their cafeteria food would make them starve, which is one of the main priorities to do if you're in a seige. Your first have to cut their supply line.

We all knew how to take the food away. Every week there would be a truck loaded with disgusting food coming to the school.( Although, the truck would camouflage itself and be like St. Smithen's academy school bus)

The truck was from a cheap food company a couple of miles away. Hank, Chips brother, would drive there with Chip, and then infiltrate the compound. Then they will get rid of the food, and then the cafeteria will be starving in no time.

Although I found it a little bit cruel.

Hank and Chip took off the first chance they got and went to the company. They soon came back an hour later and said they accomplished their mission.

Now we needed step two for a seige: throw things at the building.

Which was pretty easy, to begin with. (I still wondered where Erica got the catapult)

We soon rounded our troops, and started to vandalize the whole school. And the teachers in the academy were ok with it, but they did give us angry stares and looks.

In this war, teachers weren't allowed to participate, as it also counted as their grades, and even the war was harsh, they couldn't stop the war, like what most people had said.

We got spray paint and covered the school with red and blue. I even saw someone say: Jawa sucks!
We soon stopped the vandalism and threw paint mortars at the building, and that's when the Yankees responded.

They came from the top of the school roofs like kings and shot foam guns and grenades. We dodged the attacks and continued the chaos. Our team then started to break the property. Wow. They were that mad.

Then everything got uncontrollable. Yankee troops came from the doors of the school and fired at us.

"task 14! go to the side! task 5! take the defense position!" We all ducked for cover. The Yankees all shot fire at us. We fired back. At some point in the battle, someone at the roof started to throw buckets of feces at us.

This was making me date back to our last mission.

The Medieval mark turned the war into the tide. We were pushed back, and we fleed. We still were in the northern property, though.

Pee was dripping down my shirt. I groaned.

Our days of the civil war was turning bad.

Ben POV

I woke up in the middle of a surgery.

It was a minor one, but it made me scared enough for me to scream. There was no pain, though. "WHOA!" the surgeon said. "Don't move there, you could get hurt, do you feel any pain?"

"No, I don't," I said.

"Must have been the painkillers," the surgeon said. She then got a tweezer and removed a part of a bullet from my chest.

I winced.

"The bullet broke into two when it came towards your body," The nurse said. "We already took out the big piece, but it was a relive that we just found a small piece, the piece could have killed you."

"So, am I ok?" I said.

"You will be back in training in a few days, but you still need to be cautious," the nurse said. My chest was surprisingly, not painful. I soon got to walk, and I could also go to "visit" my teammates.

But I first had to talk to a person who I trusted most: Erica. Even though she thought she betrayed me, I still felt for her. Maybe she did the same thing for me.

"Is it ok if I can go to the academy?" I said.

"Which one?"

"The other one."

"Of course not! you are going to get reshot!" The nurse said, her hands trembling in fear.

"Oh, ok then," I said. 

I laid down on my bed, wanting to talk to Erica. Maybe another day I can speak to her. But the nurse was right. It would be dangerous.

I wondered what Dillian and our team was doing right now.

Dillian POV

"Ack!"

Pee was around me. It was everywhere. I quickly went to the flamethrower academy and took a shower.

Everybody did the same thing too, which was sort of a bad idea, because we left all our weapons in the tents. But we didn't care. We wanted to be clean.

We needed a different strategy to make a seige successful, only if Ben was here.

I went to take a shower and showered for 10 minutes. I scrapped off anything and washed myself three times.

Then I changed my clothes, and headed towards the are where the seige fight all happened. Thankfully, most of the tents weren't filled with feces, as they were far away from the impact site.

I made a huge sigh of relief as I saw that all the weapons weren't stolen. Soon, all of the troops came to their destination, and then, this time, being a tricky trickster, we would all pretend to go to our camps, and not alert the Yankees. But when they were gone, we would sneak behind the school, climb over the dumpster into the main entrance, then attack from there.

The plan worked exactly as planned. The Yankees got tricked when we headed back towards camp, and dropped their guard. We then sneaked to the back of the school, where it was still guarded with agents, but most of them sleeping, we climbed the dumpsters and then wreaked havoced.

We made through the school, and this time, they got karma. We went into each dorm and messed up everything. It was payback time.

We messed up drawers, threw underwear like elastic rubber bands, and stole weapons. It was a little bit cruel. But they had done the same thing to us.

 Someone even messed Erica's room, which was unlocked. That was strange. Erica never kept the door open.

When I peeked inside Ericas room, I strained myself from laughing. She had posters of kittens and had throw pillows.

I slowly snuck out of the room.

Wait, where was Erica if she wasn't here?