Underground analysis

0750 hours

Outside of the main building

October 7th

Ben POV

I quickly threw the grenade into the bushes, but it exploded right in it.

 "Who was that?" I said.

"They're the wood kids, or the third spy school, we gotta go, and stay out of the bushes!"

All the troops headed out towards the entrance to the woods, where I had come. Our troop count was about 200.

We headed deeper into the woods, and then we saw the building. We marched through the woods area.

"Ok, we need to make an Evasive plan," Flapper said. "Why don't we separate our group into two so we can all fight on two sides, and then we can regroup if there's trouble."

"That could work," I said. "One group could be on the other side of the school and fight and then vise versa."

"Sure, lets split the group up," Zoe said in annoyance.

All of a sudden, Gunfire was exchanged in the woods. I wonder who it was.

We continued to march towards the school, and then we were ambushed.

There was gunfire. We couldn't see the enemy, but it was rubber bullets.

We were continuously hurt. The rubber bullets did hurt. We ran towards the building, but it got worse, as we headed closer to the building, there were more enemies scouting the land.

We needed to go in someplace else. We continued to run through the chaos. There was groaning and moaning as bullets hit us. We made a tight formation and shot back. There was lots of gunfire. We shot our foam guns, which was sort of useless against the rubber bullets.

"Evasive action!" Flapper said. We continued to run in zigzags to the wood school.

We soon were only 30 meters away when the first real gunshots happened.

Someone was shot.

There was a scream of pain. I looked at who it was. It was Joel.

She dropped like a sack of potatoes.

"RETREAT!" Zoe said.

We all ran to our campus. More rubber bullets were fired at us. We continued to run back until we arrived at school. We took Joel to the medic, who performed the surgery.

"Now what?" Zoe said in anger and frustration, "We almost lost my friend!"
"We need to save Erica," I said.

"We need stronger weapons than," Mike said.
"Good point," Chip said. "I'll get weapons from the training area."

He then headed towards the training area.

We all sighed in defeat.

"Wheres our professors anyway?" I said.

"I don't know, they just left"
"And wheres Catherine and Cyrus?" I said.

"I don't know, but we're about to find out."

"But right now, we need another backup plan, or we're screwed."

I then Smacked my head—the plan. I forgot to use my secret weapon of all time.

"I think I know our backup," I said.

Then, Chip came to us.

"The weapons are stolen!"

"WHAT?" Zoe said.

"Our weapons and your sides weapons are all stolen!" Chip said.

Zoe cursed under her breath.