Форт Тикондерога

(This is the Russian language for Fort Ticonderoga)

1406 hours

December 8th

Essex county

Ben POV

We headed towards the Fort. It was a big old fort. And as a museum. Thousands of visitors were piling, though.

But since we weren't going to buy tickets, we just crossed over the fence, and then made our way up to the fort. There was a wall, so we crossed over it, and then came to the entrance. We went inside some bridge then went to these houses called "The place of arms."

"Look for anything suspicious," Erica said. We entered the homes. It was a museum, with tourists taking pictures and people looking at displays full of ancient weaponry.

There were three floors in each old house. So we checked stairs to stairs, but found nothing.

"That's odd, there must be something here," I said.

I examined the trophy again. There was a sign written on the award.  It was the American seal. In front of me was a display of Indian weapons. There were 13 arrows stacked in the display case.

Next to the display case was another one, but this one had an olive branch. I was confused. Why an olive branch?

"Ben?" Erica said.

"Oh, sorry," I then headed towards Erica. "What were you doing?" She said.

"Looking at the artifacts," I said.

"Well, your wasting time," Erica said. She led me to a place where not a lot of tourists were to be seen and took out something. It was an old cannonball.

"Where did you get this?"

"In one of the museums with no display cases, but look."

She pointed at the cannon. In the Cannon was a small hole, so low, that I couldn't see it.

"What about it?" I said in confusion.

"Listen, dumbhead, there's something in this hole," Erica said.

I looked inside, and there was something, just as Erica had predicted. It was an old piece of paper, scrolled up. Erica slowly took the paper out and it read: "If you wanna try to find Alexander, Catherine, and Cyrus,  go aim and shoot the cannonball in the 12th cannon. When you shoot it, it will crash on to a location, that is where the location of we are"
SOS

—Cyrus

Erica was in shock. How could this be? Cyrus captured himself?

"Granddaddy always made me think outside the box," Erica said. "Maybe if we can load this cannon, we can get to their location."

Erica got a sack of gunpowder from the house, then ran towards the cannons. She tried to avoid getting caught.

"Wheres the 12th cannon?" I thought.

I made some quick calculations on where the 34th cannon is. I then spotted it some distance away. It was a distance away. We headed there, and tried not to run so we wouldn't attract attention.

After some speed walking, we headed towards the 12th cannon. There were no tourists or guards.

"When we fire this cannon, I need you to jump over the wall and into the ground," Erica said. She was now loading the cannon with the ball. She then also put some gunpowder.

"But that's about 10 feet drop," I said, trying to whisper.

"You'll survive," Erica said.

She then fired the cannon without warning. There was a boom, and I jumped over the wall. It wasn't that tall, but it made my foot hurt when I landed.

Erica softly just breezed in. She landed so soft that I thought she was an angel descending from heaven.

"This way, the cannon fired in the woods"
We headed there I could see guards now looking around to who shot the cannon.

In the woods, we were trying to find where Cyrus and the others were. We came across more vines and stuff.

Trees were everywhere.

I then remembered what Nathan Hale said to me: Far than more meets the eye. Was that what he was trying to warn me? Or was it something more extraordinary?

I looked closer at the vines. Some were misshapen. They looked so manly, like someone had made it.

"Take a look at this," I said. I took some vines off. It revealed a brick.

Erica came to see what it was. She took out more vines from the bottom, There was an oak door.

"Let's go in," Erica said.

We headed inside the door and closed it. It was some sort of secret chamber. It was old and had moss growing out of the stone.

"I think this was the secret military base when Fort  Ticonderoga was made," Erica said, examining the walls. It was really old.
I examined the trophy again. "Why am I examining it?" I thought in my head. Something was still missing with this thing.

The square-shaped center looked more like a box. A box...

Erica then opened another door, and we headed inside. Well, I shouldn't have. There were SHARK agents everywhere. In the middle were Alexander, Catherine, and Cyrus. They were in a huge cage.

"Holy smokes"

SHARK noticed us, and fired their guns.

Heck.

Erica closed the door right in time, then used a door as a defense.

Heck.

I looked around. We were underground. It was strange.

"We can't do this forever!" Erica said.

I then saw something. It was another door and was covered by so many vines.

I opened the door, which leads to another passage. Erica jammed the door and followed me. It went right then after some walking went another right.

It was like a short cut.

There was another door. Erica opened it slightly. We were at the back of the room of the place where Cyrus and the others were. SO I could see Ericas family in the cage.

Erica attacked.

I started to go to the cage. It had a busted lock. So I jimmied it quickly.

"Ben!" Catherine said. Rapping her arms around me. "Thanks for the rescue"
"Your welcome," I said, smiling.

Then, SHARK agents attacked.

Machine-gun fire was held.

"GOGOGOGO!" I said, I left. Erica followed. We all left the place and headed towards the entrance.  Only, it was guarded by SHARK agents.

In the middle was Carlos.

Erica cursed.
"Well, looks like the spy team is captured," Carlos said, grinning evilly.

I then, without thinking, threw the trophy at Carlos. I then ducked as a sedetive dart whizzed past me, then attacked. Erica and Catherine also attacked to. Cyrus scrambled for Carlos, who he was really mad at because he had betrayed her.

I then noticed the trophy. It was broken into two pieces. First, the body, then the stand.

Oh-no.

After a while, we defeated the SHARK agents, including Carlos, who was knocked unconscious.

"Let's get the heck out of here," Cyrus said.

We all headed out of the place and went back outside into the woods.

"Why were you captured?" I said.

"It was a classified mission"
I then took the pieces of the trophies and handed it to Cyrus. "I found this in the basement"

Cyrus gapped.

All of a sudden, an explosion occurred. I looked around. A military aircraft was looming over us, guns ready. It dropped missile on us. We all ran for cover.

SPYDER and SHARK weren't done with us yet.