Counter-attack

1830 hours

Academy of Espionage

September 26th

Zoe POV

I couldn't believe it. We had been defeated. I was mad. The Rebels had gotten a jump on us. We needed to attack their territory, not ours. We needed a counter-attack.

"We can't give up," One of the Yankees said. "We need to make an attack."

"Well, the Rebels kicked our butts," Hannah replied. "I wanna go to sleep, and I don't like to go to war anymore."

"But it's only been two days!" Vivian replied.

"We still gotta fight, I demanded.

Then, one of the students came to us. "THE WEAPONS! It's GONE!"

"WHAT?" Jawa said. "I saw Ben, Chip, and Mike take them, but then they disappeared," The student replied.

I cursed under my breath. "We need to get the weapons back."

"MY SHOTGUN!" Jake said.

"We got karma," Joel replied furiously.

"We need to get our weapons," Jawa replied. "And my shotgun," Jake replied.

"Where could their storage be?" I said.

We all turned to Erica. She stared at us. There was a brief moment of awkwardness.

"What is it?" Erica said. "I thought you knew what was inside the place, don't you know it inside out?"
"Well guess what, I don't," Erica replied.

We made a sudden gasp.

Jawa POV

What? It couldn't be. Erica knew almost everything. She had a problem. She wasn't using her spy skills.

"Ok, what's going on with you?" Zoe yelled. It was pretty surprising. Erica glared at her. "Nothings wrong with me, just shut your mouth, ok?"

"I know somethings going on," Zoe replied. "So tell us! what's the problem?"

"I said I have no problem," Erica said, eyes full of anger.

"Well, It looks like you have one," Zoe shot back. This time, Erica kicked her in the shin. Hard. Zoe whimpered. "If you talk about this one more time, I will come and kill you."

"Like your gonna do it," Erica punched Zoe in the face. She winced.

"Im warning you."

Zoe grunted, then headed to her dorm. Man, that was rough. I decided that I should sleep too.

That night, I was thinking about the war. How long will it last? Will SPYDER or SHARK come back? Then I thought about the most important thing of all: Will we become friends again?

NEXT DAY

I woke up in the morning when someone was bothering me. "Jawa! wake up!" It was Joel.

I woke up, my eyes were tired.

"What's the matter?" "Were gonna counter-attack the Rebels when they're in class," Joel replied. "Now get up, we're trying a new strategy to beat the rebels."

"How can we even win this war?" I thought in my head.

I got dressed and prepared for battle. It was 1007 hours. We were supposed to go to class then.

 I soon met Zoe in the cafeteria. "Hi," I said. "Hey," Zoe replied.

"Why are we battling now? aren't we suppose to got to self-preservation class with Professor Crandall?" I said.