Death attack

2406 hours

October 8th

Essex county

Ben POV

The FBI agents were coming into the chick-fl-a.

"Were looking for the terrorists who were horsing around with Cessna planes in Washington DC," One of the policemen said. I looked closer at the agent. It was the SPYDER agent from the wood school who had tied us up and tried to blow us up.

We were getting blamed for everything.

But since we had changed our clothes, we looked like different people in the city. The FBI agents scanned one of us.

But then they saw the trophy that I was holding at. They were surprised. "This person and the other girl is the terrorist! seize them!"
Erica then sucker-punched the SPYDER guard in the face. He moaned, while the other FBI agents (Not SPYDER ones) Were pointed their guns at us.

Erica then threw her salad at the first FBI agent, and he was creamed with ranch and cabbage. She then kicked his gun, which flew up in the air and landed ten feet away.

I went straight for my agent on my side. I knew he wasn't a SPYDER agent, but I couldn't let him take us all to prison and not rescue Erica's family, so all I did was trip him.

He winced as he tripped on my leg and came crashing down to the FBI Spyer agent. I quickly scrambled out of the area. Erica followed me too. 

Then, one of the FBI agents got a gun and pointed it at Erica.

I looked at where he was aiming Erica at: The head. This could mean death. I knew Erica could dodge this, but she wasn't looking behind her.

So I did something utterly stupid and brave.

I tackled Erica. Then, the bullet fired; it hit my back. So much pain went through my body. Great. Now I got shot and out of service.

Erica finally saw what was happening and then carried me out. More bullets tour through us, but Erica dodged it. Erica's hand was gripped into mine. My back was bleeding heck a lot. Then, another bullet hit me, this time on the shoulder.

I moaned. Erica then knew that this was no time to joke about, so she got a trash can bin and deflected the attacks.

We quickly ran away from the chick-fl-a and hid in a trash can. I thought I was going to pass out. "No, Ben, you can't. Your going to get into a coma then."

Eri.ca pushed me into a backyard of someone's house. Then, I saw SPYDER agents crawling back of her. She kept on fending them off.

Then, I saw a sniper.

It was about 150 feet from range. But for some reason, in the dark, I saw it. The person in the distance was barely visible from here, but I could make out some of his camo gear, He was pointing the sniper at Erica's head.

WHY THE HEAD! ALWAYS! I thought in my head.

I had to do something stupid again.

I lunged for Erica again and buried her in the trash.
The bullet hit me once again.

This time in my other right section of the back.

So much blood was coming from me. I thought I was going to die.

Ericas eyes were full of tears and shock.

Then, Erica was knocked unconscious.

The last thing I heard before conking out was police sirens wailing.

Police POV

When I had heard about an FBI shooting some terrorists, I got in my car and headed towards the location.

It was Illegal to shoot back unless the terrorist first shot you. One of the FBI agents had said that the terrorist poured salad on me.

That wasn't a gunfight,

Even though I wasn't in a higher authority than the FBI, they were breaking the laws, which was strange at some point. We ordered a massive police force with an ambulance to go to the location.

When we arrived, the FBI agents were all looking at the terrorists in a garbage dump. I opened the door of my police car, and then went to the dump to see the shot down terrorists.

I looked in the dump. It showed two people. They looked like regular tourists, but terrorists were supposed to look like tourists.

I was still infuriated by the site.

"What did they ever do to you?" I yelled at them, even though it was a bad thing to do.

"They tried to shoot us," the leader of the FBI said.

"Can I see the weapons used by the terrorists?" I said.

"Err, they just actually dumped salad on us," the third agent said. He was covered with ranch, cabbage, tomatoes, and chicken. It was true. 

"Get these two people to the ambulance, they're innocent," I said.

The medics suddenly came from the ambulance and took stretchers. They rested the two people in place.

I headed back into the police car and shut the door. Then I lead the way into the hospital. The FBI complained, especially the leader, but I gave them no mercy. Soon, the leader pointed his gun at me, but I drove away.

We headed towards the hospital and got the two bodies to see if it was alive.

The first one, a female, had only been knocked out, but she was in a  coma. The second, a male, was more serious. He had taken three shots—two in the back, and one in the shoulder.

"Get the boy in surgery, he's in big trouble," The nurse said. He seriously was. He was losing blood constantly.

The pulled him in the stretcher, and then operated the surgery.

I wondered if the guy was going to survive.

Two Months Later.

Erica POV

"He barely survived," The nurse said.

I had been in a coma for a month. When I woke up, I was in a hospital,
Ben was next to me in a bed. He was bloody, but he seemed to be alive.

"Whats happened?" I said.

"Your friend here has been shot  here three times."While you've been knocked out,  He might survive, and we put his blood back into the original amount."

I blew a sigh of relief, then held Bens's hand. He seemed to have some pressure of blood in it. He was alive. I then wondered how we could even make this journey towards the Fort?

"His blood wounds are all ok. We also took the bullets out," the doctor said.

"Ok," I said. 

I waited another month for Ben to come out of his Coma.

All of a sudden, one day, Ben opened his eyes. He then saw me. "Erica??"

I hugged him. Tears flew down my eyes. "Thanks for saving me."
He smiled.

The doctor came in and checked Bens records. You may be discharged.  your wounds are all healed."

We then headed out of the hospital.

"So, do you still have the trophy?"
"Yeah, it's in here," Ben said. He opened the bag. The trophy was there, coated with some blood.

"Were gonna continue the mission?" I said. 

"We have to save my family," I said.

"Ok then, let's take a cab towards Fort  Ticonderoga."