Dogfight

I dedicate this chapter to AlphaDeltaFoxtrot2)

(The song is meglovania)

0830 hours

Outside of the main building

October 7th

Ben POV

the wood kids were storming for us, making a battle in the attack. The Rebels and Yankees fought back. But there were large amounts of them, and we had to retreat.

The Wood kids were taking our land. Our spy school.

"Air squadron 4! we need life off! I repeat we need a lift-off!" Zoe said in her walkie talkie.

"Roger, we're heading your way."

In the air, we saw five helicopters. They were military ones. I looked closer. It was the Mi-25 attack helicopter. There were two people each inside of it. And they blasted machine guns at the enemy.

We all dove for cover as bullets covered the area. The sergeant took Erica by the waist and headed out as the five helicopters shot down.

The Rebels and Yankees followed us, gladly, no one got shot, except for the wood kids. I heard groaning.

"Are they killing the wood kids?" I said in concern.

"No, they're rubber bullets," Zoe said.

"Oh"

More Helicopters boar down on us like giants. We were taking ground. The helicopters blasted away, tearing trees and snapping twigs.

I then saw something that made me gasp. 

I saw another military aircraft in the air.

this one was a plane

a Lockheed AC-130 was in the sky. Generally, in Washington DC, this would have alerted some people, but the aircraft was covered with FBI logos and things, so it was camouflaged.

The colossal plane landed in a field, and we all ran towards it. It was humongous. Then next to the plane another huge plane landed. This one was one of the army supporting troop planes.

I was gonna go to the plane when someone tugged me. It was Zoe.

"You're not gonna ride that, you're riding a more extraordinary one."

She quickly led me towards a Cessna plane. But it was improved. There were machine guns mounted in the back like a world war two aircraft, and two cannons were installed in the plane. So it looked like a Japanese Zero.

"Are we in World war two?" I said.

"No, and Ericas gonna drive it for you, while you're in the back with the machine gun."
"Wait, Ericas awake?" 

"Yes," Somone said from behind me. I turned around. Erica was standing there. She had bruises and welts, but she was beautiful than ever.

"Well? what are you waiting for?" Erica said. She was sort of brimming with excitement.

I suddenly woke up from my concentration. "Oh yeah, ok."

The helicopters had stopped firing at the wood kids. And now they were shooting back with their guns.

I climbed at the back of the seat of the plane.

"remember," Zoe said, "This machine gun has real bullets, so be careful with them, and I also brought extra amo."
"Thanks, Zoe," I said with a grin.

She grinned back, and I saw a hint of jealously in Erica's face.

"Were launching off now," Erica said.