Chaotic Invasion

1508 hours

December 8th

Fort Ticonderoga

Erica POV

The missile landed 20 feet apart from us as it burst apart. Just in time, we managed to get out of the radius zone. Shrapnel flew everywhere. We were sort of injured. But no broken bones were to be found. 

"Were under attack!" Ben said, running towards the fort. The missile was coming from somewhere.

Then, another came from the east. I shoved Ben to the side and dove for cover. 

It landed close to us. Another explosion rocketed the earth.

Shoot.

Cyrus, Catherine, and Alexander ran to the left while we ran to the right. Then, gunfires were started to appear abruptly. Bullets tear through the trees as we made out way past through the woods and into a lake. Without reason, we jumped inside the lagoon. 

It was like we were repeating the incident at spy camp.

We swam through the waters, then resurfaced and headed towards Catherine and the others, who had crossed the lake.

Bullets whizzed past us. We never turned back. We ran in a circle and headed into the bushes. Somehow, we lost contact with Cyrus and the others.

I felt like I was going to get shot.

Spyder and Shark were gaining on us, getting closer.
Then, a miracle happened.

More of like a save.

An Ac-130 plane arrived, with another humongous flight. And also, three of the ten Cessna planes came. 

The Rescue operation had come.

The Ac-130 started to shoot machine guns from the sky to the SPYDER agents. It was our good old spy school agents coming to rescue us.

And then, the other Ginormous plane started to parachute people into the land with real guns.

They were our classmates from the Yankees or the Rebels.

SPYDER and SHARK tried to shoot them down, but were backfired when the students started to shoot rifles from the air.

Now that's what you call an impressive tactic.

There was so much machine gunfire in one section of the woods that I thought a swarm of flies were coming to swallow us up. The Yankees and Rebels all reached down and unfolded their parachutes and started to attack with their real guns.

The Cessna planes helped too. I even saw a glimpse of Zoes face in one of the three Cessnas.

Man, these guys were going full megalomaniac.

The Yankees and Rebels demolished the SPYDER and SHARK agents like nobody's business. They wreak havoc, tore trees, snapped branches, and quickly outnumbered the SPYDER agents.

But then, Backup SPYDER agents suddenly came, about fifty of them.
The students were all wearing kevlar vests for protection, and they wore military camo hats.

I could hear Dillian's voice: "Utah! Go to section left! Omaha! To the right! Sword and Juno! Into the frontlines! Gold! you be defense!"

They were using cold names for the D-day invasion. And to be honest, it was a D-day invasion. Man, the students were going nuts. They reloaded their guns and shot the SPYDER agents, who were either scared or wounded.

The Ac-130 plane also gave the students a lot of cover, although since we were in the woods, it was harder for the aircraft to track down the enemy SPYDER agents.

Then, the snipers came.

A shot was fired through the bushes and hit a student on the head.

His helmet protected him from the bullet, but he was knocked unconscious.

I looked around. The snipers were nowhere to be seen. They must have fired from the bushes and camouflaged themselves.

"Oh crud," Dillian said.

Send the backup!" Flapper said in her radio.

All of another wave of students came parachuting down the huge aircraft.

They were the wood kids. They must have felt like they were betrayed when SPYDER blew up their campus, and had opted to join. Mike and Chip were leading the group, along with Jawa.

"You know those snipers," Chip said. "And you have experience with the woods, now go finish them off!"
The wood kids made a war cry and charged into the forest. I heard a yelp.

Cyrus and the others now came back to see what was going on.

They looked baffled.

"Dad, are these people fighting against the woods?" Alexander said.
"No, the students are fighting against SPYDER," I said.

"Don't they have like a plan to destroy the world or something?" Cyrus said.

"We haven't figured that out yet," Ben replied.

The wood kids were fighting like crazy. They just charged right into the bushes and like kick the snipers butts.

I heard lots of screaming and yelping as the snipers were caught by the wood kids.

Ben then ran towards Chip and the others.

Then I thought maybe I should help too.
I ran towards Ben and into the heart of the battle.

but the Battle had already ended. But SPYDER had disappeared.

The students gave a big cheer as they won the battle.

Then, Cyrus came along. "Let's get back to campus, we have defeated SPYDER, but we need to find them.

"Not yet," Ben said abruptly.

"Excuse me?" Cyrus said, annoyed.

"This trophy is Nathan Hales trophy, and there's some sort of secret behind this"

"What is it?" I said.

"Clues to a treasure"