On & On

I made the title of the chapter the same name as the song (lol) ENJOY!

PS. The song is so related to the book, the words of the book are sometimes in the song (lol)

0845 hours

Woods

October 7th

Ben POV

We had finally reached the wood kids' campus.

It was the same thing as the spy school wallpaper. Old drab looking, and gloomy. "We can't just go inside the door," Erica said. "Let's go to the tunnel underground," She said.

I nodded and headed near the storage room, where the secret passage was. We opened it and

headed inside. Even though we were underground, we had to be cautious.

We continued to go through the tunnels until We heard a moan. Erica motioned me to follow her, and we kept on following where the moan came from. 

We were getting closer, as we were, I heard talking in the distance. Erica led me to a room, where the moanings were coming from.

We passed the ancient mess hall, then passed a right turn into some storage lockers.

The groaning came from one of the lockers. I opened it, and there was a person, tied up. It was Professor Simon. What had happened?
"What are you doing here?" I said.

"MRFFMRRFF!" Proffesor Simon said.

"Spyders here," Erica said cautiously.

We quickly cut the ropes off Professor Simon.

"What happened?" I said.

"SPYDER got us" She replied.

"We need to head out then," I said.

"No, there are other professors in the lockers too," Professor Simon said. We quickly then opened the lockers, revealing professor Crandall and others.

We quickly untied them and then led them out. 

"Aren't you coming with us?" Professor Dave said.

"Were gonna scout a little more," Erica said. 

"Ok then, good luck," Professor Simon said. Then they hurried out of the tunnel.

when they were gone, I replied: "Why are we scouting more?"

"We need to find what SPYDER is doing, or else this missions a bust"
"I see SPYDERS planning another attack," I said.

"With the wood kids," Erica said.

I then spotted a man with a gun. I quickly hid. "There's an enemy agent" I whispered. Erica saw the agent, then whispered: I'm gonna go to the other section of the tunnel, you stay here"

"Ok," I said nervously. She then disappeared under the darkness. I was now alone.

I was more nervous than I had ever felt. I spotted the enemy agent. It was coming closer. All of a sudden, someone tapped me from behind. I almost screamed.

It was Erica.

"Come this way" She whispered. We headed towards a different tunnel. And then turned right.

I then saw more enemy agents. We stayed behind the wall and listened carefully.

"Were in for a launch sir" the first agents said. He seemed to be in a radio.

"Ok, now head out of there, we're about to get this thing going" the radio replied back.

The voice was familiar.