Moving

As you sit in your uncomfortable seat on the plane, you lean your head against the window and drift to sleep.

"I'll miss you a lot nana..." You say through blurry eyes and tears.
"I'll miss you too baby, just call or text whenever you get the chance," she smiles softly as you turn to leave with your suitcases. Just as you go to close the door, her voice whispers,
"You'll do amazing things out there and make me proud." The door closes completely and you make your way to the airport.

You wake up suddenly and look around at the others on the plane. Most are either sleeping or watching movies. You check your phone to see what time it is.

2:17am

There's also a text from your Nana.

Nana💗: Hi baby! I hope everything is going smoothly, don't forget to call when you land!

You: Everything is great! I saw some amazing views up there. Don't worry. I'll call as soon as i'm off the plane!!

You put your phone away and drift back to sleep for the rest of the flight.

~slight time skip~

Leaving the airport after landing in Tokyo, you try making your way to a school called Fukurodani. You've just moved as a transfer student for your second year from a prefecture called Kumamoto in the south. Because your Nana wasn't able to move with you, Fukurodani was able to secure housing nearby the school for you to live in.

After getting lost a few times and exploring a small bit of Japan, you finally make it to the school with all your bags. It's now well gone school finishing times and the only people around are teachers and the students taking after school clubs. You make your way to the headmasters office to get your uniform and a map to the flat you'll be living in. You also discuss your lessons and little details. Soon after, you find yourself making your way to your new home to unpack.

Once you've made everything feel like home, you text your Nana and best friend Yui. You're really going to miss Yui. She's been your closest friend since middle school and she always has the perfect advice in tough situations.

I wonder if i'll even make friends here. I know i didn't have many back in Kumamoto but maybe here is different.

You sigh and make some dinner. Heading to sleep not long after. You have to get decent rest in before your first day tomorrow.

A/N: Hi!! If you're reading this then thank you. This story is mainly just for my own enjoyment so updates may be inconsistent or chapters a bit short. But please leave notes if you have any ideas or i've made any mistakes💗