First day of school

-Y/N POV-

7:30am

My alarm starts ringing and I groan as I sit up, scratching my head.

This is it. My new life.

I yawn and listen to the birds chirping outside. They sound so peaceful and happy. I didn't get to hear them often at home because we lived right by a busy train track.

I jump in the shower, washing my pale skin and flaming orange hair. I laid my uniform out on my bed ready to quickly change into before drying and brushing my hair and doing some quick makeup. As I look into the mirror, I inspect my uniform.

It's very cute. At least I think so.

A cute black skirt, white dress shirt with a grey blazer and blue bow. It's really different from back home. I finalise the outfit with some white knee high socks and black shoes.

Perfect, and perfect timing I see.

8:25am

Luckily the flat I was given is only 10 minutes away from the school. That gives me time to go and get breakfast first.

I bound out of the apartment and head to my new school.

Fukurodani... I can't wait.

I arrive after eating with a few minutes to spare. The headmaster showed me where my first class would be so I don't have to hunt for that. Deciding to go to a vending machine for a drink, I walk over and text Yui that i made it.

I stare in disappointment as my drink gets stuck in the machine.

Typical.

I notice a boy laughing and he asked if I needed help. Turning and staring up at him, I was instantly captivated by his golden eyes. He was talking to me but I zoned out. Laughing, he hits the machine and my drink falls. He picks it up for me. Or so i thought.

I have to shake my head in disbelief as he opens my drink and takes a sip himself.

"Woah, excuse me?"
"Oh so you can talk?"

He laughs and hands me my drink back. Leaning against the vending machine and smiling at me. I have to look up to see his face, I'm only 5"4. He has to be at least 6"1.

"You're eyes are pretty."

He said it so bluntly!

"It must be cool having different colours."

Sometimes I forget that it's somewhat special to have eyes like mine. One brown. One green.

"Oh yeah, i get comments on it a lot." I brush my bangs out the way so i can actually see his face properly. His frosted tips stand spiked out his head.

How much hair gel does this boy use?

"Oh my god, I'm late. It's my first day and I'm late to my first lesson!" I turn and run towards my class.

Damn I didn't even get his name.