Sleepover

The next few weeks went by quickly. You, Akaashi, Bokuto, Sakura and Rika grew to be a very close friend group. You did everything together. Of course you still kept in contact with Yui, but you felt your friendship drifting apart. You sit in bed and remember a conversation you had with her recently.

-flashback-

You called her after Bokuto walked you home for the first time.
"Hey! Yui! How have you been?"
"Hi! I've been good. Schools been lonely without you but I'm surviving. Stop about me though. How's Fukurodani!?"
"It's great! I had an amazing first day! There's actually a boy here..."
"Oh girl tell me everything" She laughed
"His name is Bokuto to start with,"
"Wait! Is he on the volleyball team?"
"Oh yeah why?"
"Oh my god, he's one of the top 5 aces in the entire country!"

You forgot that Yui was a huge volleyball fan. She usually fawned over the players and finds most of them attractive.

"Really? I watched him play. He is amazing at what he does."

-flashback over-

During lunch with the group later on, you suggest the five of you stay the night at your flat at the weekend and have a little party. With no objections you all plan to meet at your apartment after school on Friday.

The week seemed to fly by and before you knew it you were packing to go home and get ready for everyone to arrive. You wait at the school gate for Bokuto. He made it tradition to walk you home everyday.
"HeyHeyHey! I hope you don't mind but i brought spare clothes with me to save walking to yours, home and back again,"
You chuckle, "that's more than fine with me."

You both get back to your flat, this is the first time he's ever actually been inside. Luckily you made sure everything was tidy the night before.
You point to the bathroom and he smiles as he goes to put different clothes on.

Your phone starts to ring and you check the ID.

Yui?

"Hey Yui? what's up?"
"You won't believe where I am!"
"I probably won't. Where?"
"Come open the door"
You can't believe what you're hearing. Rushing to the door, you fling it open and see your best friends long, blonde hair and her beaming smile.
"YUI!" You give her a huge hug and bring her inside.
"what are you doing here?"
"Your Nana gave me an address and told me to surprise you!"
"Oh wow! Well lucky for you i'm having a few friends over so you can meet them all!"
As you sit and chat on the sofa, Bokuto exits the bathroom and joins you in the living room.
"Oh um Yui, this is Bokuto, Bokuto this is Yui, my best friend."
She looks at him. Star struck.
"Hey!" He says in his loud happy tone
Yui stutters. Unable to get a word out.