Late

-Normal POV-

Running to the classroom, you finally open the door and walk in. Everyone looks at you.

"Well, now that you've finally arrived," the teacher said. Glaring at you. "Would you like the introduce yourself."
"Oh um yes. Sorry i got lost on my way here." You blatantly lied to her.
"Hi, my name is (L/N)(F/N) and i'm a transfer student from Kumamoto."
After you finish introducing yourself, the teacher gestures to a seat next to a dark haired boy. He stares at you as you sit so you smile and wave at him.

As the class begins again, he turns to you and whispers that he's supposed to be your guide here. We share all the same lessons with each-other.
"Well if we're going to be joined at the hip. I should at least know your name."
"Keiji Akaashi."
"Nice to meet you Akaashi-san."

The pair of you sit and focus on the rest of the lesson. He tells you that next period there's a group project.

This will be good to introduce myself to other people.

As you head into the next class. You're automatically put in Akaashis group with two other girls. Sakura (there has to be a Sakura) and Riko. Both seem very kind and you all get along easily.

Maybe this really will be different to home.

After class, you, Sakura and Riko head to lunch together and they show you around the grounds briefly. Most people stare at you as you go past.

It's only because I'm new.

The rest of the day seemed to go by quickly and you learned a bit about Akaashi. You find yourself thinking that he's very attractive and his green eyes are awfully pretty.

"So, what after school club are you planning on joining?" He asks me.
"Oh, well at home I was captain of the girls football team so I'm thinking of joining a different sports team."
"Is that so, well i'm the setter of the boys volleyball team here,"
"Wow! that's so cool."
"Yeah. If it's a sport that interests you why don't you come watch our practice today, you'll get to see what the gym is like too."
"That's a good idea. Sure I'll come along."
"Great. I'm sure our captain will love getting some extra attention too."
"Your captain?"
"You'll know him when you see him."

After all classes were over. You and Akaashi head to the gym. He goes in first and is greeted with a loud
"AKAASHIII"
You poke your head around the door and the same voice speaks up again,
"Hey Hey Heyyy, what do we ha- wait you're the girl from this morning?"

You freeze as your eyes meet his.
"Oh, it's you again."
"You know eachother?" Akaashi tilts his head. Clearly confused at this encounter.
"Yeah, this morning he stole my drink and was the real reason I was late to class."
The silver haired boy laughs until Akaashi gives him a slap on his head.
"Bokuto, you shouldn't make people late. Especially new students."
"Well I didn't know..." He pouts and you laugh.

This is adorable. Bless him.