Christmas break

-Normal POV-

The get together was fun. You were expecting it to be awkward for you and Bokuto but it just wasn't. Besides him being a slight bit more flirtatious towards you. Everything was normal and as surprised as you were, you wouldn't have it any other way.

It's finally the last day of school and lessons are pretty much just free periods. Obviously the teachers are just as ready to leave as the students. You spend this time catching up with Akaashi, it's been a while since the two of you just chatted together. He tells you about how stressed Bokuto was when you weren't talking.
"But why? He didn't do anything wrong. I should of spoke to him sooner."
"Exactly. He thought he'd lost you as a friend as well because you weren't talking to him. And as bold as he is, he was scared to talk to you himself."

It really makes you think. It's crazy that you have that impact on the boy.

After class, you and Akaashi head to the gym. All the boys are clearly training their hardest as they won't be back together for a while now. Yukie and Kaori tease about you finally getting over your lovers quarrel. This time you don't even want to deny it. You just blush and shush them, making the girls giggle. "Really though, you two are the cutest!"
"I still don't even know what's going on. We just kissed, that's all"
"mhm. yeah we saw" Kaori laughs and your face overheats as you turn a bright red.
"You were right in the middle of school. Someone was bound to see, you're lucky it was just us." She winks.

When practice ends, Bokuto comes bounding over asking for praise on how he played. "You were great, maybe now you could beat Lev." That apparently cheered him up an awful lot. He hugs you and picks you up off the ground. "Hey put me down idiot! You're all sweaty and smell. Go take a shower." He pouts as he drops me, the team laughing at his failed romantic moment. "Fine but then, we're going to get something to eat."
"Yay!"

The pair of you head out for food and walk around a park near your apartment. Before you know it, it's gotten really dark and late so you start heading home. When you get to your door, Bokuto leans down and gently kisses your forehead. "When do you leave?"
"Tomorrow night."
"Okay great! I have spare clothes, pleaseeeeee can i stay tonight? look how late it is, a small vulnerable boy like me can't walk home alone now." He even brings out the puppy dog eyes.

What did i do to get stuck with this dummy?

"Well, if you're so vulnerable, i don't really have a choice do i?"
"Nope!" He says bounding into the flat and on the sofa. After watching a couple of movies, you both head into your room.
"Wait, do you have sleeping stuff for me?"
"Now, this wouldn't be the first time we've slept in the same bed would it?" Even in the dim light, you can see Bokutos face flush a pink. Do you really make him so nervous?