Now What?🍋🍋

Asahi please forgive me for the things i'm about to write

-Y/N POV-

I grab Bokutos hand and pull him towards the bed. "Don't just stand there being timid." He smiles and lays down on the other half of the bed. He respectfully lies on his back, hands behind his head. I roll my eyes and grab his waist, rolling him over to face me. "Why do you look so surprised?"
"I'm not sure, this is just new to me" I smile and push his hair away from his eyes.

I'll never get over how good he looks with his hair down.

We stare at each other before leaning in to share a kiss. This was different to before. He kisses me more passionately and holds my waist, pulling me close. I completely forgot i need to breathe, and pull away for a second to catch my breath. It didn't last long before Bokuto holds the back of my head and pulls me in again. This time he gently bites my bottom lip and pushes his tongue into my mouth. As our tongues play and we let out soft moans, I trace my fingers across his toned abs. Volleyball really has done this boy wonders. Breaking our kiss, he looks at me while taking his top off altogether. I can just stare in awe at him. "I knew you liked seeing me shirtless"
"oh be quiet"

He leans back in to kiss me, this time from on top. Leaving trails from my lips to my collarbone, sucking gently on my neck. I feel him press down against my body and something grow against my leg. I freeze for a second, caught off guard. "I'm sorry" A voice in my ear whispers. "I can't control myself around you anymore." I lose myself in the sound of his voice and start kissing along his neck and down his chest. He lets out a moan as i bite softly. This was just teasing him now and he'd had enough. I feel my body being lifted as he pulls my shirt and shorts off. Admiring my almost naked body for a moment. Starting to kiss and bite on my boobs, he rubs his fingers against my pants. "Who knew i could get you this wet?" I just blush shyly and let out a moan as he pushes my underwear to the side and slides two fingers in. Leaning forward, I rub my hand against his boxers. He clearly can't handle waiting any longer.

He pulls off my pants and his boxers and spins us around so i'm on top. I push against his chest as i sit on him, rocking my hips back and forth. "please" he begs me to let him inside "please can i?"
"i like hearing you plead" I say as i adjust myself and slowly slide down. His eyes roll back and he moans loudly. Grabbing my hips, he pulls me up and down a few times before throwing me back down against the bed. He pushes my legs up on his shoulders and goes faster and faster until both of us can't take anymore. "B-Bokuto! I-I'm going—" He puts a hand over my mouth as he pulls out, leaving a mess on my stomach.

"Are you serious?" I say with narrowed eyes.
"whoopsie?" Getting up to go clean myself now, I turn to him. "I hate you dummy"
"Well that's a shame, I love you." My eyes widen and i silently walk to the bathroom.

Does he really mean that?