CHAPTER 1

L I S A

"Girls! It's already 11pm! We need to pack our things!" I shouted while I'm in the living room of our dorm.

Our dorm is full of cameras right now and I'm holding a mini camera to film my self.

"So my role is to get them up!" I said to the camera while walking to Jennie unnie's room. "Awe guys, Jennie unnie is still sleeping. I'll wake her up later."

I went to Chaeyoung's room, I saw her dancing while filming her self in front of the camera.

"Yow, yow, yow." I greeted as I enter her room.

She stop dancing and fix her messy hair.

"Lisa-yah, I don't know what to pack." Chaeyoung said while looking at her shirts on her closet.

"Let's just bring all of our things." we both chuckled on what I said.

"What do you think, this or this?" she ask while showing me her two pink pajamas.

"I think, both."

"You're not helping." she glared at me.

"Wae? I like both. It's cute." I said.

I showed to the mini camera what Chaeyoung's pajamas look like.

"It's cute right?" I asked.

"Where's our unnies?" she asked while taking out some long sleeves.

"Jennie unnie is still sleeping. Probably,  Jisoo unnie is playing with her phone, again." I said.

"What's the time we were going there again?" she asked while taking out her suitcase under her bed.

"One?" I answered in a question tone.

• • •

I decided to go to Jisoo unnie's room. As what I guess, she's playing with her games again.

"Unnie." I lie down beside her. "Let's pack our things now."

"Give me five minutes." she said and still playing with her games.

I stood up and pick dalgom up. I showed him to the camera. Luckily he didn't bark at me this time.

"Cutie Dalgom." I said then put Dalgom down and went to Jennie unnie's room.

"She's still sleeping guys." I said to the camera.

I entered her room and put the camera down to her table and walk closer to her bed.

"Annyeong kuku." I waved at Kuma as he was lying down beside Jennie unnie.

One... Two... Three...

I jump to Jennie unnie sleeping on her bed and let out some giggles when I heard her groan.

"Unnie, wake up." I said then hugged her.

"Ten more minutes." she groaned.

I chuckled then get up to hold the both of her hands then pulled her to wake her up.

"We need to pack our things NOW." I said.

She yawned while stretching. "Alright."