CHAPTER 16

Third Person's POV

The house is kinda quiet today, the only noise you can here is the rain drops and the noise of the movie they watching. They're in the living room except...

Suga, who's sleeping deeply in his room...

Jennie, who's sleeping in her room too...

Rosé, who's busy cleaning upstairs...

And last but not the least Jin, who's busy cooking...

"Yah are you going to watch movie all day?" Jin yelled when he saw the others are still watching Netflix.

"Hyung!" RM yell back.

"Yah!" Of course Jin is the oldest and he enjoy being the oldest among them. "We're going to eat so stop watching you can watch that later." he's talking fast again.

They don't have any choice to follow Jin because he will start talking nonsense if they wouldn't follow him.

"I'll call the others." Lisa presented and went upstairs.

She's singing while running upstairs to call the others. She saw Rosé first and told her that they're going to eat. After that, she went to the boys rapper line's room, she saw Suga sleeping peacefully.

She chuckled while looking at the camera, even she's always waking up Suga she still feel scared every time she's going to wake him up.

"Oppa wake up." Lisa started to shake him so he will woke up.

Suga groan and stood up while half eyes close. Lisa laughed when she saw Suga.

"We're going to eat." Lisa said and left the room then she went to their room where Jennie are.

She jumped to her and hugged her so Jennie couldn't do anything but to woke up.

When they all at the dining area, they started to eat.

"The soup is hot careful." RM said who got burned by the hot soup.

"You're the one who need to careful." Jin said that made everyone laugh. "Just eat and eat."

"Yah hyung did the fridge is not empty yet?" Jimin asked.

"What do you mean? Of course it's getting empty." Jin said. "I'm the only who's buying the grocery started last month and you all can't see that huh?"

They all laugh because Jin started to talk fast and it's funny every time Jin do that.

"Then you should ask us for a help." Jungkook said.

"I ask for a help but you're all busy doing your stuff..." and he's started to talk more...

They're just laughing. They are used to each other's attitude so they don't feel awkward towards each others now, it seems like they are just natural friends.

"Yah, yah, yah stop talking nonsense, let's just continue eating." Suga cuts Jin's scolding time.

¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦

"Unnie, let's play a game." Lisa rose up from laying down on her bed.

"What game?" Jennie asked.

"Charades!" she excitedly said.

"I don't think so, but let's go." Jennie said.

"Wait, wait, we need to write the words that we will guess." Lisa said.

"If we choose the word maybe we could answer it immediately, it's unfair to them." Jennie said.

They both became silent and look at the staffs outside their room. They look at each other before they went to the staffs.

"Can you?" Lisa act cute.

The staffs can't hide their smiles and just help the two girls. The staffs put the words they will guess and gave it to the girls.

"Kamsahamnida." Lisa and Jennie bowed at the staffs.

"Guys!" Lisa is shouting while running downstairs.

"Wae, wae, wae?" they asked in worried tone.

"Let's play a game!" Lisa excitedly said.

"I thought something happened." Jisoo said.

"Mianhae!" Lisa said.

"Let's play a game! Ppali!" Lisa said and went to the living room.

-----

"Chicken?!"

"Rooster?!"

"Bird?!"

"A-Ah Eagle?!"

-----

"What's that?!"

The others are laughing.

"Drunk bear?!"

"Yah what's that?"

-----

"Noodles?"

"Jjangmyeon?!"

"Kimchi?!"

"I'm hungry yah!"

"Manduk?"

The silence in the house earlier is now filled with laughter and shouts.

☪  ☪  ☪  ☪  ☪
#notocancelkorea
yes to
#apologizetofilipinos
#cancelracism
#canceltoxics