CHAPTER 3

J E N N I E

After we ate, the staff called us one by one. They will interview us. When it's my turn. I sat down on the sofa.

"Just tell us how's the feeling and what would you say about this." the staff said. "One... Two... Three..."

"When we arrive here, I'm so nervous because we're going to live with the boys. I think that we can't bond as the girls can but I'm wrong. While talking to them earlier I realize that they are super fun to be with. They treat us like we're their close friend... Uh, I think in 100 days we will have a big bond and strong friendship with them." I smiled.

"Good take." the staff said.

I bow my head then leave the area. I entered our room then took my night wears and head to the bathroom. I took a quick half bath before changing and lied down to my bed.

Lisa quickly lay beside me. "Unnie let's sleep."

"You have your own bed." I said.

"Ani, I want to sleep with you." she's doing her aegyo.

"What's wrong with Lisa?" Jimin oppa asked.

I laugh when Lisa pouted.

"She's scared." I said.

"Unnie." Lisa covered her face in embarrassment.

Jimin oppa and I chuckled. Our other roommates is also here with their pajamas on, ready to sleep.

I'm holding a mini camera to film me and Lisa. "Do you think blink and army will love this?" I asked Lisa.

"Of course they will." Lisa said.

"Why?"

"Because they love us." Lisa said.

"Are you excited?" I asked Lisa.

"Of course, who's not?" she answered.

"Show them." I said.

Lisa move her hands while screaming not so loud. "Do it with me." Lisa said.

We both move our hands while screaming not that loud. The boys chuckled while filming them selves too.

"Our room is the noisiest." V oppa said.

"I agree with V hyung." Jungkook said.

Jimin oppa just laugh.

"Let's sleep guys." Lisa said.

"Bye guys." I said then wave at the mini camera then turn it off.

We turn off the lamps beside our beds then went to sleep.

• • •

We're currently unpacking, we don't have time yesterday so we decided to do it now. I saw a door in our room yesterday but I didn't bother to open it and no one bother too, so I decided to open it and it's a big walk in closet.

"Wah, wah, wah." Lisa eyes widen.

"Let's put our stuffs in here." I said to them.

I put hanger in my shirts then hang it up. My shirts and Lisa's shirts are together while the boys put their things together.

After unpacking I went to Jisoo unnie, Chaeyoung and Jhope oppa's room. They are still busy unpacking.

"Hey Jhope oppa, how is it to be the only boy in this room?" I said while grinning.