CHAPTER 15

Third Person's POV

Empty house... Quiet... Peaceful... No one is in the house... Where are they?

"Yow!!!" Lisa shouted when they enter a big room.

"What are we going to do here?" Jhope asked.

*flashback*

The living room filled with laughter when they're watching BangPink House.

They don't know what to do today so they decided to just watch some episodes of their BangPink House.

A loud music stop them from laughing and someone entered the room, wearing a Van mascot (A/N: If you're an army you must know Van.)

"Mwo?"  their eyes are widely open and confuse on what's happening.

He started to dance the song 'Boy with luv' and 'Boombayah'

"Woah, yeah yeah." Lisa seems enjoying the dance of the mascot, same as others who started to dance with the mascot.

After the dance, the mascot left and they are so cunfuse on what is happening.

"You're going somewhere." one staff said.

"Somewhere? Where?" Jin asked.

They chuckled in Jin's question.

"A secret place."

"Woahh~"

*end of flashback*

They all sat on the eleven chairs specially prepared for them.

"So what are we going to do today?" RM asked looking at the staff behind the camera.

"So today's episode is you're going to find a papers..."

Mechanics:

First, they need to group themselves in to two or three.

In the other room, there are papers hidden by the staffs. They need to find the papers with the stickers of BT21 and Blackpink's logo.

Behind the stickers, there are points. The one who have the highest points will have a prize and the one who have the lowest points will have a punishment.

The room have 50 papers hidden, there's a papers without stickers, so must choose the correct paper!

They have 30 minutes only.

-----

"Oh." they all mouthed.

"That sounds fun." Jisoo said.

"What is the punishment?" Suga asked.

"You're the one who will decide." the director said.