CHAPTER 24

SouthKoreaNews:

BangPink House became the most watch reality show in South Korea and rank #4 in the whole world. This two group gain more popularity because of the reality show. Fans know more about them and enjoy the show so much.

1, 853, 624 likes...
103, 002 comments...

ᚔᚔᚔᚔᚔᚔᚔ

Third Person's POV

The girls are outside the set where the boys film their MV.

"We're at the boys set today. It's their first day in shooting." Jisoo said to the camera filming them.

"And it's Jimin oppa's birthday today so we're going to surprise him." Lisa giggled.

The girls can't hide their excitement to enter the set. As soon as they enter, they bowed to the staff who's busy preparing everything.

———

"Fighting." the girls are cheering RM who's the first one who will shoot his part on the MV.

The girls are singing along with the song while taking pictures. The other boys are still preparing so Jennie and Jisoo went to the dressing room where the staffs and the boys are preparing.

They gave the staff energizer drink and thank them for taking care of the boys.

"Wah, jalsaenggyottta." (Handsome) Jisoo complimented.

"I'm the worldwide handsome, that's normal." Jin said with full of confidence.

They shook their heads in Jin's confidence. They are used to it anyways.

"Where is Kookie?" Jennie asked when she notice that the youngest is not there.

"Oh? He's on his shoot now." Jimin answered while drinking.

"Oh, okay." Jennie nodded.

"Why are you finding Kookie huh?" Jhope move his eyebrows up and down.

"He said that he want banana milk so we bought him this." Jennie said and show them the cartons of banana milk.

"Aish that kid." Suga shook his head and move the magazine in the next page.

"Where's the two?" V asked.

"They're watching RM oppa's shoot." Jisoo said.

———

"Woah." Lisa and Chae clap when they saw Jungkook serious on his shoot.

Jungkook got mistake and so they stop shooting for a minute to take a quick break.

"Mianhae." Jungkook said and bowed to the crew.

"Gwaenchanha." Lisa and Chae cheer up Jungkook.

The make up artist is retouching Jungkook's make up but he's also taking a quick glance to the girls who's cheering him.

———

"Unnie wait." Jennie ran to Jisoo who's walking fast.

"Ani!" Jisoo ran too.

Jennie catch Jisoo and hugged her immediately so she won't ran away again.

"Where are we going next?" Jisoo asked.