CHAPTER 40 (Special Chapter)

Third Person's POV

"What's this?" Rosé ask while waving her hands in the air trying to feel something.

"Why am I nervous?" Lisa said.

"Where are we?" Jennie asks.

"Is this a surprise?" Jisoo ask too.

They were blindfolded while the staffs are carefully helping them to walk.

"We'll count from 1 to 10 before you remove the blindfold." the director said.

"Chankkaman." (Wait) Lisa stop for a while realizing something.

"Oh? Your voice sounds familiar." Rosé look confuse by just looking at her lips.

"Isn't he the director of bangpink house?" Jisoo said.

"Maja." (That's right.) Jennie agreed.

"For what?" Rosé asked.

"Chankkaman I heard Jin oppa's laugh." Lisa said while trying to hear Jin's laugh.

"Wait what?" Jisoo confusely ask.

"Just remove your blindfolds." The director look disappointed.

"Why you sound so disappointed?" Rosé laughs while removing her blindfold.

When the girls can clearly see everything they were surprise seeing the directors of bangpink house, producers, and managers. They greeted them and also bow.

"You're all here too!" Lisa look so excited to see their bestfriends and her man.

"Yah, your ears is very sensitive. Look how disappointed director was." Jin tease Lisa.

"Mian." Lisa laugh while bowing her head.

The director also laugh.

They miss each other but they didn't show any public display affection. Just greeted each other normally and stand properly.

"Since you're all here we're going to announce the news now." the director said.

"I'm excited." Jhope the sunshine said.

"Nado." RM said.

"Remember when we did the escape room while finding tickets?" the director asked.

"Ne." they answered.

"You've found 124 free tickets for 124 fans for your upcoming concert in Seoul." the director announced.

"Pardon?" they look at the director with confusion and shock show on their faces.

"Concert?" Suga asked.

"Collaboration concert by the two kpop group idols." the director said.

Their jaw drop and brain stopped from processing.

"Is that real?" Jimin cleared.

"If this is your another prank on us..." Jungkook continued.

"It's real." the director said.

"Woah that's crazy." Lisa said.

"The concert will Seoul Olympic Stadium." They got startled when the door open revealing Yang Hyung Suk and Bang Si Hyuk.

They bow to them and so do the two chairman.

"Like what've you heard, you're going to have a concert, so we want you to prepare for that." Yang Hyun Suk said.