CHAPTER 10

Jisoo's POV

We're at the airport now, we just got back. There are fans and reporter waiting for us.

"Kim Jisoo!" I turn my head to the person who shouted my name.

She's giving me a gift so I approach her and took her gift.

"Thank you so much." I said.

"You're so pretty." she complimented.

I cover my mouth using my hand in shyness.

"You're more pretty." I said.

They're giving us gifts and shouting so it's so noisy but it's fun

"We need to go." my manager whispered.

"Oh okay." I said. "Annyeong."

We all say goodbye to them then went to the van waiting for us. We put the gift they give us in the back of the van.

"It's cute." Lisa said showing the phone case where Luca's picture decoration.

The boys is in their van and we're heading back to the house.

  ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦

Interview:

"I really appreciate those fans who came to the airport just to see us even it's raining."-Rosé

"The gifts they gave is so cute and useful so I will assure them that I will treasure it." -Suga

"All of them is so energetic even it's raining so I get energize too." -Jisoo

"When we arrive I'm so happy that they gave us gifts." -RM

"I'm shock that the fans is screaming in the top of their lungs... I really love that." -Jin

¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦

"Argh, I miss this room." Chae said and jumped into her bed.

We're just gonna chill today, no things we need to do. I put my blanket on me and check my phone. Jennie and Lisa went in, in our room. They both lay down in my bed.

"What do you need?" I asked.

"We want to sleep here." Jennie said with close eyes and hugged me.

"No not again." I said but it's too late, they both fell asleep. "Here we go again."

J-hope oppa and Chae chuckled when they saw my situation. I just shooked my head and put my phone down and try to sleep with them.

Taehyung's POV

Jimin is fixing his bed to sleep but I and Jungkook is so noisy cause we're playing. He just lay down on his bed and put his blanket on.

"Hyung where are the girls?" Jungkook asked.

"I don't know, I want to sleep." Jimin answered.

"Maybe they're just somewhere here in the house." I said and continued our game.

After our game Hobi hyung entered our room.