CHAPTER 19 (Part 2)

Third Person's POV

The hint is given, the six of them is on the next stage while the four members are just circling the mistakes of the pictures.

When you look at the whole board from far you can see a image and some of them are confuse.

"It's like a box." Jisoo look around the room and saw a box. "Is this the box?" Jisoo look at the camera.

She smiled genuinely and took the box and opened it. She read on what's on the note.

"Aish, jinjja? How can I do this?" Jisoo smiling like she can't believe on what mission she have

Meanwhile, the others read their secret missions already.

"This is easy." Lisa said.

"Is this real?" Rosé look at the camera.

Jin is laughing when he read his mission. "I don't think I can make her sing."

Jungkook, Suga, and V have the same reaction. They are just quiet and nodding.

"Do all of us have a secret mission?" Jimin asked.

Jennie scratch the back of her neck cause she can't believe on what mission she have.

"This is so funny." Jhope shook his head.

They are all in the room thinking how they can do their secret mission.

"Blackpink and BTS, you have to move to the next part of the escape room... You need to find tickets hidden there. You're going to find the tickets and give it to your fans... And again, it's an individual work."

¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦

Secret Missions:

V - Hug Jungkook 5 times
Jhope - make Suga say "You're cute."
Jungkook - Stole Jimin's one ticket
Jin - make Jennie sing you a song
Rosé - Do an aegyo behind Jisoo
Lisa - Make Jhope dance.
Jisoo - Pinch Lisa's cheeks 3 times
Jimin - Make V say "I love you too"
Suga - Make Jin tell you a joke
Jennie - Make Rosé feel awkward.

"The mission is need to get caught by the cam so there's a proof."

"They need to do the mission without anyone noticing his/her mission, if they got caught they have a punishment... If they don't do the mission, there's a punishment also."

¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦

They all went out and the lights are not that bright anymore. So the place is kinda dark.

"Take care guys." Jhope said.

They all went in different directions and luckily there are flashlight for them and beside the flashlight there's a camera and a camera stick so they can film.

"I really don't know how I can make Chaeyoung feel awkward." Jennie said to the camera while looking around for tickets. "I don't know." she found a one ticket and put it in her jacket's pocket.

"I'm still sleepy." Lisa yawned. "And I don't know how I can make Jhope oppa dance without getting caught."

Jisoo is seating on the floor and looking at her face in the camera. "Annyeong guys."

"What are you doing?" Jimin chuckled when he saw Jisoo on the floor.

"My feet hurt, I need to rest." she fake cry.