CHAPTER 33 (Special Chapter)

Third Person's POV

The girls were tired from practicing before the show. They even saw other idols practicing too but they didn't see the group that they're close to.

After the long rest, they take a quick shower so they don't feel sticky and ready for the show. They suppose not to attend GDA now cause they have more important things to do but they want to attend GDA even it's exhausting.

———

As they started to walk in the stage and form a line with other groups, they clap and bowing their heads when idols are walking in. They still didn't saw BTS and didn't call them for almost a week.

After so many minutes, BTS enter the stage and fans started to scream so loud. The boys enjoy their walking in the stage and having fun with each other.

The both group end up being together. In the left of Blackpink is Red Velvet and in their right is BTS. Blackpink is close to Red Velvet but not to BTS.

Of course the legendary couple between red velvet and blackpink are busy accompanying each other, it's JenRene.

———

They sat on their assigned chairs and BTS is in front of them. The both groups are quiet and still not talking to each other. Just giving smile and a quick glance.

The award show started and the both groups really enjoy the performance of the others. If sometimes the both groups have been showed in the screen, they're randomly doing poses or what.

———

The girls are waiting for the music to start so they could start perform... After a couple of second, the music started.

"Endless night
Love trapped us in a windowless room
What can we say
Long for love even though it hurts every time" Jennie started while dancing.

"Get hurt and break down I
don’t know what’s keeping me to hold on
If I leave anyway, I’ll hate you in my pained state
We can’t end it before it’s over
It’s as if we’ve been waiting for this agony" Lisa was focused too in their performance.

"Maybe it’s all just for a moment
What are we looking for so aimlessly" Jisoo's fierce look serve us a great visual.

"But I don’t care I’ll do it over and over
I just need you in my life"  of course Rosé's vocal won't disappoint you.

"We are the lovesick girls
You can’t just end this love on your own
We are the lovesick girls
I’m nothing without this pain

But we were born to be alone
Yeah we were born to be alone
But why we still looking for love"

"No love letters, no x and o’s
No love never, my exes know
No diamond rings, that set in stone
To the left, better left alone"