CHAPTER 12

THIRD PERSON'S POV

V is in the garden outside the house. His face is blank and the staffs is just looking at him, they don't know what to do. After five minutes, Suga went out and approach Taehyung.

"You have a problem?" Suga asked.

Taehyung didn't answer and just look down.

"We're your best friend you can trust us... I won't force you to say your problem but we're willing to listen if you're ready." Suga said calmly.

They are both quite then Suga went in. Taehyung is still looking down and you can notice his heavily breathing. One staff approach him and gave him water. For some thought, Taehyung went in to talk to them.

"Tae–"

"Mianhae." he keeps on repeating that word.

They gave him a hug and comforted him, saying 'Gwaenchanha'.

¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦

Interview:

"I'm really curious what Suga say to him... I'm glad that V is fine now." -Jennie

"I'm really stress right now about some private matters. I tried to avoid them so they won't get involve in my problem. But Suga hyung is right." -V

¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦

"Good morning!" Lisa and Jennie yelled.

Everyone in their room woke up because of their yell. The girls just chuckled and fix their hair.

"Wake up guys, we have to eat breakfast then we're going somewhere!" Lisa said.

They just gave them a groan and the girls shook their head. When they're finish fixing their hair. The girls went out in their room and went to the dining area.

"Good morning guys." Lisa and Jennie greeted.

"Where are the maknaes?" RM asked.

"They're still sleeping." Jennie said and sat down on the chair.

After they eat, the maknae line just came. The maknae line just eat and the others prepare them selves cause the staffs said they're going somewhere.

"Hyung can I borrow your band?" RM asked Suga.

"Uh." Suga look for his extra band and gave it to RM.

"Nado." Jimin peek at their door.

"I think I don't have any band left." Suga said while looking at the extra band. "Oh, here." he gave the band to Jimin.

"Kamsa." Jimin left and the three boys continue preparing them selves.

-----

"Uh, this or this?" Jennie asked while showing the girls her two up shoulders.

"The yellow one would fit on you." Jisoo suggested while looking at her two croptop.

"Unnie, the gray one would fit on you." Lisa said when she notice that Jisoo is having a difficulties to choose.

"Kamsa Lisa-yah."

Lisa just nods her head and went to the bathroom to change. Rosé is putting light make up on her face so she wouldn't look haggard.