CHAPTER 23

Jennie's POV

I throw my self in the soft couch cause I feel tired. We visit the boys in their dance practice cause we don't have anything to do. After our reality show, they're going to have a comeback on stage. So we're here to support them.

We're at the waiting room cause the staff said they're having a meeting before their dance practice. We're with the staff of YG and BigHit Ent, they're filming us of course. It's 7am in the morning so I'm sleepy.

"I'm going to order breakfast, what do you want to eat?" Jisoo unnie asked looking at her phone.

"Kongnamul bap and manduguk." Chae said.

I just agreed on what Chae want and close my eyes cause I feel sleepy. Lisa lie beside me and hugs me.

"Yah, are you both going to sleep here?" I heard Jisoo unnie's voice.

"Just five minutes unnie." I said with eyes close.

"Jinjja?" I slightly open my eyes and look at Jisoo unnie which is looking at us.

I close my eyes and fell asleep.

ᚔᚔᚔᚔᚔᚔᚔ

I scratch my eyes and stretch my arms. Even it's just a ten minutes nap I gained my energy. Lisa is still sleeping and I don't bother to wake her up.

Jisoo unnie and Chae are eating while busy on their phones. They said that the boys is still on the meeting and it will took 30 minutes more.

"Huh?" Jisoo unnie look shock when she saw something on her phone.

I and Chae both look at her. She showed us a picture of her when she was a child.

"Eomma send me this." she chuckled.

"Oh unnie you're so cute." Rosé said.

We just ate until Lisa woke up. She yawned and her hair is so messy. We laugh at her and she just look at us with puzzled face.

"You should fix your hair." Rosé chuckled.

"Huh?" Lisa comb her hair using her hand. "O-Oh, right."

She went outside to go to the comfort room.

"Do you think we need to bring them a breakfast?" I suddenly asked when I realize that the boys left the house so early.

"Right, they left so early and I think that they didn't eat yet." Jisoo unnie said.

"We're here at their place, for sure they're eating while having a meeting." Rosé said.

That's right but what if they don't?

I look at the staff to know if Chae is right.

"They eat already." the staff said.

I nodded and took a bite at my dumpling. I remove my coat when I feel hot because of the dumplings soup.

"Woah." Jisoo unnie and Chae look at me.

"So hot." Jisoo unnie covered her mouth while giggling.

"Daebak." Rosé added.

I chuckled cause I know that they're teasing me. Lisa came in and ate with us.

"My head hurt." Lisa said.

"I told you to sleep early but you're still on your phone." Jisoo unnie scolded her.