CHAPTER 7

Jennie's POV

"Unnie look!" Lisa pointed a cute little dog.

Awe I miss Kuma and Kai.

We approach the dog and rubbed his fur.

"Cute." Chaeyoung said while taking pictures.

"Jendeuk, you already called them?" Jisoo unnie asked.

I nodded.

We're at the park. Just walking around after we eat. We're with the camera directors, of course they're filming us. We saw kids playing with bubbles.

"Unnie watch out!" I heard Chaeyoung and Lisa's shout.

I turn my head to look at them and something or someone bumped me. I loose control of my body so I fell to the floor.

Ouch.

The girls approach me and the other staffs help me to get up but my knees hurt. I look at my knees and it's just a tiny wounds.

"Oh my." Jisoo unnie look surprise a little.

We all look who bumped me and it's a girl in her bike. She's just a little girl. An old lady quickly went to us, I think she's the mother of this little girl. She keeps on bowing her head and she's saying something I don't understand.

"Awe, she's apologising unnie." Lisa said.

"I-It's okay, don't worry. It's just a wound." I said then smiled at her.

She bow her head again and left with her daughter.

"Unnie are you okay?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Of course, it's just a tiny." I said then gave them a smile.

A staff gave me a medicine kit. I sat on the bench and clean the wounds then put the band aid.

"Those your knee still hurt?" the staff asked.

"It's fine." I said.

ᚔᚔᚔᚔᚔᚔᚔ

We're heading back to the hotel so we can go out with the boys now. Lisa said there's a market here where we can buy souvenirs so we're going there.

We enter our hotel room to change first then we'll go to the boys rooms. I wear a loose grey jeans just to cover my wounds and a plain white t-shirt. I also tie my hair in pony tail and put lip balm on my lips.

We went out of our room and went to the room of Jungkook and V oppa but the staff said they're all in hyung line's room so we went there.

Jisoo unnie knock thrice and Jimin open the door.

"Hey." Jimin greeted us.

"Hey, is everyone there?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Yeah, come in." Jimin gave us a way to enter the hotel room.

We all saw them laying on the bed.

"Get up guys! We're going somewhere." Lisa said.

They're just looking at us and not moving.

"Wae?" Jisoo unnie asked.

"You all left without us." Jungkook said.

I shook my head and cross my arms.

"We're hungry so we eat first." I said.

"Stop being childish and get up!" Chaeyoung said.

They're still not moving.

"We're going at the car first. Take your time." Jisoo unnie said and we leave.

When we're at the outside of the hotel we saw a van, it's kinda big.

"All of you fit in there so you can go to the market using one van." the staff said.

We nods our head and went in to the van. We're all at the first row while waiting for the boys. There's a camera all over the van.

"Annyeong." we said while waving at the cameras.

"Unnie." Lisa show me something on her phone.

I laugh when I saw it. It's a funny stolen shots of the others.

"Wae what's that?" Jisoo unnie asked.

"The boys is there." Chaeyoung said.

We all look at the entrance of the hotel. They're talking to a staff then look here. They started to walk towards here then opened the door. They all went in and the driver started to drive.

Lisa continue showing me the funny pics, I'm trying not to laugh but I can't hold it so I burst into laughter.

"Wae? What's that?" Jisoo unnie ask.

Lisa showed her the pictures and she burst into laughter to. Chaeyoung is confuse so she also look on it and she also laugh.

"Lisa-yah! Why did you do that?" Chaeyoung said covering her mouth while laughing.

"You're all look cute here." Lisa said while chuckling.

Kim Seok Jin's POV

I got startled when Jennie burst into laughter. Me and the boys look at each other with widened eyes. The other girls also laugh.

What's happening?

I peek to see what their doing but the van suddenly stop then my head hit the roof.

"Hyung are you okay?" RM asked.

I nodded while rubbing my head. I sat properly and massage my head. I heard Jimin's chuckled.

ᚔᚔᚔᚔᚔᚔᚔ

When we arrive on somewhere we get off at the car and followed the girls. It's look like a market. The staff gave us cameras so we can film our selves.

"What are we doing here?" Suga asked.

"Uhm to buy a souvenirs?" Lisa answered.

We enter the market, it's not crowded and the sellers are the only people here. We look around the shop to buy souvenirs.

"Oppa, it's look cute isn't it?" Jennie asked me and show me a mini key chain.

"Yeah." I said.

"Oppa, can you get that stuff?" Jennie said pointing a mini stuff toy.

It's on the top of the shelves so she can't reach it. I smirk then shook my head and leave her.

"Yah oppa!" she's calling me but I don't bother to look.

I told the boys what I did and they all laugh even they feel bad. I feel bad too but she's cute when she's mad. We take a look at her she's still looking at the toy. When the owner came, she help her to get the stuff toy.

I just walk around with RM to buy stuffs.